Your eBay Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and it is worth it for people who regularly buy and sell on eBay. The card offers a great earning rate on eBay purchases as well as on gas, restaurants and groceries. However, the eBay MasterCard Login portal allows customers to manage their online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
eBay Credit Card offers many benefits without any annual fees. These days every credit card charge yearly fees. You can check other bank credit card with zero annual fees. You will get 5X points on eBay if your credit card application is approved. To apply for eBay Master Credit Card, you must have an eBay account.
f you’ve just gotten approved for the eBay Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new eBay Credit Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your eBay Credit Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your eBay Credit Credit Card payments. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How to Register Your eBay Credit Card Online
If this is your first time logging in to your eBay credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the eBay credit card), when you register for online access to your eBay Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your eBay credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the eBay Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your ebay Credit Card Login portal.
eBay MasterCard Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their eBay Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their eBay credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to the following information:
Account Summary: Gives you an overview of your account including: current balance, credit line, available credit, amount currently due, last bill date and a amount, last sale date and amount and last payment date and amount.
Statements: Gives you access to view your bill online. Provides summary of your recent transactions and past 3 billing periods.
Payments: You can pay your bill online, access your payment history or set up and edit your bank information.
Account Service: Allows you to set up email alerts to notify you when your payment is due or when your payment has been received. You can also request a credit line increase, report your card as lost/stolen or request a replacement card.
Manage Profile: You can update your address/ Phone/ email; or your security information, or change your privacy option.
Following are the easy steps to access your eBay Credit Card account.
- Open any trusted browser and go to the Official Website of the eBay Credit Card.
- Next up, enter your provided User ID.
- Enter the Password that you have picked.
- After entering your User ID and Password click on the “Secure Login” button.
- You can tick the “Remember User ID” checkbox so that you can log in quicker next time. Don’t do this if you are on a public PC.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your eBay Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your eBay credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the eBay Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Over the phone at (855) 341-3108 during the hours listed below to make a payment by phone. Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
PO Box 960012
Orlando, FL 32896-0012
eBay Mastercard Credit Card FAQs
1: Is eBay Mastercard Credit Card a credit card? Yes, the eBay Mastercard Credit Card is a credit card. Frequent eBay users can earn points on their card which can be redeemed for eBay purchases.
2: How do I pay my eBay Mastercard Credit Card? The easiest way to pay your eBay Mastercard is online. Start by registering your account at ebaymastercard.syf.com, and then you can make payments through that portal. You can also pay by phone or by mail.
3: What credit score do you need for eBay Mastercard Credit Card? The eBay Mastercard Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, and it does not list a minimum credit score for applicants. Applicants who do not qualify based on their creditworthiness will not be approved for the eBay Mastercard Credit Card.
4: Does eBay have its own credit card? Yes, eBay has two credit cards, the eBay Mastercard Credit Card and the eBay Extras Mastercard.
eBay Credit Card Customer Service
For more information about managing your Harbor Freight Tools Credit Card account online please contact eBay credit card customer service. The eBay Mastercard, Customer Service is available around the clock.
You can contact the Service Center for assistance with your eBay Mastercard by calling 1-844-435-0237. You may also reach Customer Service via live chat from 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM EST, 7 days a week.