The ebtEDGE Login Portal is a great tool for cardholders to access account balances, review transactions, change their PIN and more. The Cardholder Portal and the ebtEDGE Mobile Application work together providing cardholders a way to simplify life and stay in the know.
This article contains general information regarding managing your ebtEDGE online account and in the app. If you are already a Cardholder but haven’t used it online services, this article will help you register for credentials. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How To Download the ebtEDGE Mobile Application
Welcome to insurance diaries’s ebtEDGE Cardholder Portal and ebtEDGE Mobile application guidelines. The one difference between your ebtEDGE login Portal and ebtEDGE Mobile Applicationis the ability to search for and locate places to use your EBT card, which is available only through the ebtEDGE Mobile Application.
Application pages work a little bit differently on a mobile device versus a laptop, but–with one exception–the available services are the same.
Before you can begin using the mobile application, you must download it from the App Store (for Apple devices) or the Google Play Store (for Android devices). Note: Your phone must be updated to the most current iOS or Android version.
- Search the store for the ebtEDGE Mobile Application.
- When you locate the application, follow the instructions provided by the store to download it. Note: The download may take a few moments.
- When the download is complete, you can open it and follow the on-screen instructions to register your account and begin using the application.
Location Services will use Global Positioning Services (GPS) to help find nearby EBT store locations. Immediately upon downloading the app, you are asked to “allow once, allow only while using the app, or do not allow” GPS to be active. After your selection, the Login page is displayed.
How to Set Up Your Account
Before you can begin using the ebtEDGE Cardholder Portal or the cardholder applications, you have to register your account and set up your profile. Follow these steps to register.
- Open the cardholder application you want to use:
- For the ebtEDGE Cardholder Portal, use your internet browser to access www.ebtedge.com, and select the Cardholder Login link in the left panel.
- For the ebtEDGE Mobile Application, follow the instructions in the previous topic to download and open the application.
- Select Register Here on the Login page.
- Complete the required fields, which are marked with an asterisk (*):
- User ID: Must be between 4-35 characters long. Your User ID must contain at least one letter; it cannot be all numbers.
- Password: Must be between 8-16 characters and include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one number. You can use special characters, such as @, #, and $.
- Re-enter Password: Enter exactly the same password you entered in the previous field. You can select the view input icon ( ) to view or hide what you have entered in the password fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Select Register to save your user profile. (The Register button becomes active after you complete the required information.)
- Select OK in the success message window to move to the next page where you can set your challenge questions and answers.
- For each question:
- Select the Your Question drop-down to pick a question.
- Enter your answer in the Answer field. Enter exactly the same answer in the Re-enter Answer field. You can select the view input icon ( ) to view or hide what you have entered in the password fields.
- Select Add to save your questions and answers. (The Add button becomes active after you complete the required information.)
- When your registration is complete, select OK in the success message window to return to the Login page, where you can log in to the application or Cardholder Portal with your User ID and Password.
ebtEDGE Login Steps
Once you have registered your account and set your challenge questions, you can use your credentials to log in to the portal. Depending on your state’s guidelines, you may be asked to answer a security question each time you log in.
However. the Cardholder Log In page allows you to log into the ebtEDGE Cardholder portal, Through the Cardholder Portal cardholders can:
- View their account information in English or Spanish.
- Check their balance.
- Choose their PIN.
- Add/Update Security Codes (adding extra protection).
- See their transaction history for at least the last 30 days.
- Print their transaction history.
- Search for retailers in their area.
- View training material.
However, if you already have your ebtEDGE Login credentials, then follow the steps bellow to access the ebtEDGE Cardholder portal.
Step 1: Visit the ebtEDGE Cardholder portal at https://cardholder.ebtedge.com/chp/index.html
Step 2: Upon ebtEDGE Cardholder portal, provide your UserID and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
Your User ID can be used to access both the ebtEDGE Cardholder portal and ebtEDGE Mobile Application available in the Google Play or Apple App Store to access your account balance or review your transaction history.
How To Link a Card Account to Your User ID
Before you can begin viewing your account balance and transaction history, you must link your user
profile to your card account. If you have more than one card, you must link each account separately.
- On the Welcome page, select the card image that says Add Account.
- Enter your card number. When you have entered the complete number, the screen expands to show the Next button.
- Select Next to validate your card and display additional fields to verify your identity.
- Enter the requested information. This is the same information your state uses to validate your identity when you select or change the PIN for your card. Note: Your state may use different required fields.
- Select Add Card to link your card to your User ID. (The button becomes active after you complete the required fields.)
- When the card has been successfully added, select OK in the success message window to return to the Welcome page, where you can now view your account information.
Unemployment Card Logins
Unemployment Insurance Logins
- Indiana Unemployment Login
- Georgia Unemployment Login
- New Jersey Unemployment Login
- Massachusetts Unemployment Login