Elements Financial offer checking, savings, credit cards, loans and investments. But as a credit union, profits are returned to you in the form of reduced fees, higher savings rates and lower loan rates. Elements Financial online banking is simple: to provide you with a state-of-the-art digital banking experience that you can count on and is consistent across all devices. With your Elements Financial Login you can;
- Check your balances, make loan payments, and transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks using your phone or computer camera
- See check images online
- Pay your bills online 24/7/365
- Review your account history with a 14-month electronic archive of statements
- Locate branches and ATMs near you
Not only that, but the Elements Financial Login portal give you a secure access to the following tools in Online Banking
- Budgeting – Get a consolidated view of all your account balances and spending habits
- Bill Pay – Pay bills, pay friends, and send gifts — easy and conveniently.
- Savvy Money Credit Score – Free ongoing credit score, reporting, and monitoring
- Card Control – Lets you turn your credit and debit cards off within seconds if they’re lost or stolen
- Online Banking Alerts – Set a variety of email, text, voice, and in-app alerts so you know what’s going on with your Elements accounts and can take action when needed
- Zelle – A fast, safe and easy way to send money. — Available in Elements Online Banking and Mobile App
- Apple Watch App – View your Elements account balances and transactions wherever and whenever you want without having to log in.
- CardSwap – Lost or stolen credit card? Use this tool when you get your new card to update your payment info for multiple companies in just one place
How To Enroll In Elements Financial Online Banking
To enjoy the Elements Financial Online Banking services and features, you need to enroll in Elements Financial Online Banking. If you have an existing account with Elements, you can enroll in Online Banking by filling out a simple form for first-time users. You will need to have the following personal details ready:
- Member Number (find this in your welcome email, on your member card if you opened the account in-person, at the top of a statement, or by calling 1-800-621-2105)
- Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
After you’ve submitted the enrollment form, you’ll have immediate access. You will receive an email with a temporary password, and then you can create your preferred password.
If you are new to Elements, you can open an account online in as little as 10 minutes! Or call 1-800-621-2105 to get started. Have your government-issued ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport) and your Social Security number ready.
You will receive an email within one business day to notify you of account approval. Once approved, your account is open and you can enroll in online banking.
Elements Financial Login Steps
If you already have your Elements Financial Bank online account, you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need your login information. You will also use your account to make your first payment, get a payoff quote, view your monthly statements, and more. To log into your online account, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the Elements Financial login page: https://www.elements.org/log-in/
Step 2: Upon reaching the Elements Financial login page, provide your User ID followed by your password in the blank spaces below” and click on Log in”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be automatically be taken to your account dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Elements Financial loan payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
However, If you cannot remember your account you can retrieve it. To reset your password, click the Forgot password link in the LOG IN page to retrieve it so that you can access your account again.
How To Get The Elements Mobile Banking App
Download the free Elements Mobile Banking app from your mobile device using Google Play or the Apple Store. Your login information (login ID and password) will be the same for both online banking and the mobile app. You will need to have the following personal details ready when downloading the app:
- Member Number (find this in your welcome letter, on your member card, or at the top of a statement)
- Social Security Number (last 4 digits)
Frequently Asked Questions About Elements Financial Online Banking
1: What is Elements Financial’s routing (ABA) number? Elements Financial’s routing number, also known as an ABA number, is 274073834. Routing numbers identify financial institutions. It’s a nine-digit number that appears in the lower left corner of your checks, usually preceding your account number.
Financial institutions use routing numbers to process payments electronically. Some examples of electronic payments that Elements Financial provides are bill pay, wire transfers, checking transactions (sometimes called electronic checks), and direct deposits. If you need support to set up a direct deposit or bank wire/wire transfer, please call them at 1-800-621-2105.
2: What happens if I forget or lose my online banking password? No worries, passwords are easy to reset. On the Account Log In screen, click the “Forgot Password?” link. On the next screen, enter your User ID and follow the remaining prompts to reset your password.
3: I’m locked out of Online Banking. What do I do? If you have been locked out of Online Banking you must contact them at 1-317-276-2105. For security reasons, they will lock out any member who is unsuccessful in multiple attempts to log into an account. In this case, they will need to verify that you are the one trying to access the account and will ask you to provide personal information to reset your account login information.