Erie Insurance is a publicly held insurance company, offering auto, home, commercial and life insurance through a network of independent insurance agents. As of 2019, Erie Insurance Group is ranked 376th among the largest public U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine. Erie Insurance Login was first published on Insurance Diaries.
Erie Insurance Login Portal Overview
Since 1925, Erie insurance has been protecting the assets and financial interests of thousands of policyholders in the US. The company offers auto, homeowners, life, retirement plans as well as property and liability insurance.
- Website: https://www.erieinsurance.com
- Mobile App: Not Available
- Telephone Number: +1 800-458-0811
- Headquartered In: Pennsylvania
- Founded: 1925 (95 years ago)
- Company’s Rating:
How To Register For Erie Insurance
Each person who wants to manage their policy remotely has to enroll online. The entire process is rather simple and takes just a few moments. As a first time user, you can create your account as demonstrated in the next section.
- Go to login page then click “Create your online account now” link
- Create your username and password and then enter your email and confirm it
- Enter our policy number and your information
- Validate your identity as the user of the account
- Create your security questions and select your security image
- Once you submit details, verify email to activate account.
Erie Insurance Login
Go to www.erieinsurance/myaccount in your PC or your smartphone.
Enter your username and then click continue
Confirm your security image then enter your password and submit
For your username, please use the email address that your ERIE agent uses to communicate with you. Once you enter your information and they verify your identity, they will send you an email with a verification link. Just follow the instructions in the verification email to log in for the first time.
How To Make ERIE Insurance Payment
To make a secure online payment for an Erie Insurance, Erie Family Life or Flagship City invoice, below is the information that you’ll need to share with them:
- Your ERIE policy/account bill number and ZIP code as it appears on your invoice, and
- Your payment method information, such as a checking or savings account, Debit card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. (Credit card payments are not available with all of our payment plans or with Erie Family Life policies.)
Please contact Customer Care to make a payment by phone
(800) 458-0811, option 4
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Erie Family Life
(800) 458-0811, option 3
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Mail payments to:
Erie Insurance Group
100 Erie Insurance Place
Erie, PA 16530
With automatic payments, you can have your payments drawn automatically from a checking or savings account. It’s a quick and convenient way to pay your insurance bill. The options:
Automatic Payments are available for auto, home, boat and personal catastrophe liability policies on certain payment plans, including Annual, Quarterly, 9 Month or Monthly.
ERIExpressPay® is ERIE’s automatic payment option for business insurance policies.
Chek-matic is ERIE’s recurring monthly direct debit programs for life insurance payments.
How To Contact Erie Insurance Customer Care
For cancellation requests, coverage inquiries, or policy changes please contact your local ERIE agent. You may log in to your online account to check your balance, billing history or to make a payment.
Customer Care Hours of Operation
A member of our Customer Care team can help you with your policy questions.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. or Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
ERIE offices are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
(800) 458-0811, select option 4 for our billing menu, then:
- Select option 1 to make a payment
- Select option 2 for ID cards & declarations page
- Select option 4 for billing
- Select option 5 for all other inquiries
Email Customer Care. They will respond within 1 business day to all inquiries received inside of their normal business hours.
Their Mailing Address:
Erie Insurance Group 100 Erie Insurance Place Erie, PA 16530-1104