Managing your medicine is easier when your Express Scripts Login or app does it for you. The newly designed Express Scripts login portal lets you easily and quickly find everything you need for your medicine. It’s like having a knowledgeable pharmacist in your pocket. You will be able to find a preferred pharmacy, refill your prescription and check your order status—anytime, anywhere.
Whatever you’re looking for, find it faster on the Express Scripts login portal. However, then you register for online access, logged in to your account you will have full access to the following online Features:
- Order refills for you or your family
- Track orders
- Start automatic refills
- Access ID card
Note: You must have an Express Scripts prescription benefit plan through your health insurance or plan sponsor to use the Express Scripts login portal. The Express Scripts login portal and/or some if the features described may not be available for all plans or benefit types.
How to Register A Member Account With Express Scripts
Creating a personal online account with Express Scripts is quick, easy and secure way to manage your prescriptions from anywhere,. All the information you need to register can be found on your Express Scripts ID card. It’s also helpful to have your recent prescriptions handy.
Register now so you can experience:
1: More savings: Compare prices of medications at multiple pharmacies. Get free standard shipping1 from Express Scripts Pharmacy.
2: More convenience: Get up to 90-day supplies of your long-term medication sent to your home. Order refills, check order status, and track shipments. Print forms and ID cards, if needed.
3: More confidence: Talk with a pharmacist from the privacy of your home any time, from anywhere. Find the latest information on your medication, including possible side effects and interactions.
4: More flexibility: Download the Express Scripts mobile app to manage your medications, find nearby pharmacies and get directions, and use your virtual ID card while on the go.
To get started, grab your Express Scripts ID card and visit www.express-scripts.com and then follow the steps below to register. If you have questions, please call Express Scripts toll-free at 866‑685‑2792 (non-Medicare enrollees) or 888‑416‑3326 (Medicare enrollees).
- To register, Go to express-scripts.com and select Register, or download the Express Scripts mobile app for free from your mobile device’s app store and select Register.
- Complete the information requested, including personal information and member ID number or Social Security number (SSN). Create your username and password, along with security information incase you ever forget your password.
- Click Register now and you’re registered.
- To set preferences, select Communication Preferences from the menu under Account. Select your preferences and click Save Changes. Preferences can only be selected via the member website
Many enrollees with an online account are spending less time managing their prescriptions online. With a personal account, you can access an array of resources and tools, including the ability to:
- View a list of the medications you take.
- Refill your prescriptions with just a click.
- Find network pharmacies near you.
- Request prescription renewals.
- View a financial summary of your prescription expenses.
- Print your prescription history to share with your doctor.
- View up-to-date coverage information.
- View and print plan forms.
Express Scripts Login Steps
An email/username and password is required for access to the Express Scripts login portal. If you are a new customer and would like to obtain a secure login, please follow the steps above to register A Member Account With Express Scripts
However, if you already have your account email/username and password, that means you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and your unique email/username and password is required for access to the Express Scripts login portal, follow these easy steps below to access your account:
To log in, go to https://www.express-scripts.com/login
- In Username, type the username address that you selected when you signed up for online account.
- In Password, type your password.
- Click Login.
If you have forgotten your Express Scripts Login credential, You can reset your password by clicking the above link or “Login” on the banner above. From the login page there is a button for “Need help logging in?”. Click that to receive a password reset email and then follow the prompts. If you have trouble, don’t hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance!
Express Scripts Contact information
For the fastest service, please call the phone number listed on the back of your member ID card. For all other inquiries, please see the list below.
Express Scripts Pharmacy
Call for help with your prescription benefit or prescriptions filled through the Express Scripts Pharmacy.
Call for assistance with your Medicare prescription benefits.
Call for TRICARE Beneficiary Customer Service or Technical Support for the TRICARE Beneficiary Program.