The most notable feature of the ExxonMobil Smart Card is its six-cent rebate for each gallon of Synergy-branded fuel you buy at Exxon or Mobil stations, with your savings applied as a statement credit at the end of each billing period. So if you buy 100 gallons of gas in a month, you’ll earn a statement credit of $6. The Exxon Credit Card Login portal allows card holder to sign in and manage their Citibank card account online.
Cardholders of the Exxon Credit Card issued by Citibank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
With the help of our guide available below, making changes to your account and activating your credit card online has never been any easier. The following guide will help personal account holders to access and manage their credit card accounts online.
How To Register For Online Access To Your Exxon Credit Card Account
Once you get your Exxon Credit Card now you have to register your Exxon credit card account online. There are a lot of benefits to registering an account online. You can manage your Citi card online quickly and easily. Here are the steps for registering for Exxon Credit Card online:
- Go to the www.citicards.com from your device web browser.
- You will find the registering link on the Citi credit card page below the login tab. Click the Register for the online access link.
- Now, you have to provide account information like your credit card number or Bank account number and click continue set up.
- Next step is verification, Citi card website verifies your identity.
- This is set up online access here you can create a Citi card account username and password.
- Confirmation is the last step.
Exxon Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have a registered Exxon Credit Card account then you can log in to your account quickly. You need only your Exxon Credit Card account username and password to log in. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the card), when you register for and sign in to your Exxon Credit Card Account, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make a payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
Follow the steps below to access your Exxon Credit Card account online;
- Go to the the Exxon Credit Card Login page
- Now, enter your Exxon Credit card account user id.
- Enter your Exxon credit Card account password and click sign-on just as you can see in the image above.
How To Make Your Exxon Credit Card Payment
Cardholders can make an ExxonMobil Credit Card payment online, over the phone, via the Exxon Mobil app, or by mail. The easiest way to make an Exxon Mobil Credit Card payment is online. You can manage your account here, no matter which Exxon card you have. Simply create your account, log in, and navigate to the payments section. You will be able to add a bank account, choose the payment date, and make a payment.
To pay your ExxonMobil Credit Card bill over the phone, call 1-800-344-4355 and follow the prompts to enter either your credit card number or your Social Security number. From there, you’ll be able to make a payment through the automated system.
Using the Exxon Mobil app to make a payment is also an option. Open the app, select “Account,” then tap “Payment Method.” You’ll be given the option to add a new payment method. From there, you’ll be able to add your checking account and routing number. They will make 2 small deposits into your checking account to verify it, so check your account over the next few days so you can enter the amounts of the deposits in the app for confirmation. Alternately, you can use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Masterpass, or other accepted digital wallet apps to make your payment.
To mail an Exxon Mobil Credit Card payment, send a check or money order with your statement payment coupon to: ExxonMobil / P.O. Box 78072 / Phoenix, AZ 85062-8072. If the address on your payment coupon is different than this address, use the one on your payment coupon.