Whether you want to make a one-time payment, or set up automatic payments, create an account or just hop on and make a quick payment, you can do it all on the Farmers website. Continue reading below to know how to find and use your Farmers Insurance Pay bill portal to make a payment online. Note: before you make a payment online you must be logged in See this guide – Farmers Insurance Login: How To Login, Pay Bills Online
Farmers Insurance Pay Bill Online
When you visit the home page of Farmers Insurance you are greeted by the warm and smiling face of spokesperson J.K. Simmons. Just above his beautiful bald head, you’ll find the navigation menu that will help you make your online bill payment. Get started by visiting the Farmers insurance website here.
- In the top navigation menu, click on ‘Pay Bill’ which is located on the right of the screen.
- You’ll have a few choices within the box on the left
- Login by clicking the ‘Login’ button
- This will take you to the login page where you will enter your username and password
- Click ‘Log In’ to continue to enter your account and make your payment
Click on ‘I don’t have an account’ if you’ve never logged in and created an account before
- This will take you to the account registration page where you will enter your name, date of birth, and zip code
- Once your account is found you will enter some basic information to register including creating a user ID and password
- Once registered you will be able to follow the prompts on the screen to make your account payment
- Click on ‘Click Here’ next to Need to Pay Now? in order to make a one-time payment without logging in
- Enter your policy number and zip code and verify that you are not a robot then hit continue
- This will bring you to your payment page where you can enter a simple one-time payment
Farmers Insurance Customer Service
With those convenient payment options, it is easy to manage your Farmers Insurance policy and make your premium payments. Should you wish to speak to a customer service agent or pay your bill online you can call 888-327-63-35 Monday through Friday 7 am to 11 pm or Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 8 pm CST.
You can also mail your payment to:
PO BOX 0991
Carol Stream, IL 60132