Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services company. It is the 2nd largest financial services group and mutual fund the world. Fidelity manages a large network of mutual funds, provides investment advice and fund distribution services as well as discount brokerage services, wealth management, life insurance, security execution and clearance and other services. The tutorial below will help you access the Fidelity Login My Account web portal.
Fidelity Investments Inc., commonly referred to as Fidelity, earlier as Fidelity Management & Research or FMR, is an American multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was established in 1946 and is one of the largest asset managers in the world with $4.9 trillion in assets under management as of June 2020 and a combined total customer asset value number of $8.3 trillion. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, index funds, wealth management, cryptocurrency, securities execution and clearance, asset custody, and life insurance.
Fidelity provides supplemental health insurance products and tax deferred annuities. Founded in 1960, the company is a leading insurance provider in the US and has a good reputation in the industry. It has more than 1600 employees.
- Website: https://www.fidelity.com/
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: 800-343-3548
- Founded: 1960 (60 years ago)
- Company’s Rating: (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Fidelity Login My Account
It is very easy to login into your Fidelity account. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You can also use your tablet or mobile phone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your web browser and type in https://www.fidelity.com/
- On the Homepage, you will see ‘Log in.’ Click it.
- Enter your username and password
If the details you have entered are correct, you will be given direct access to your account
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the Homepage and click ‘Need help logging in?’
- Click ‘Reset your username or password.’
- You will be directed to the Update Your Profile Page where you will be able to change your password
Fidelity Bank Online Registration
You can become a member of Fidelity by signing up on its website. It only takes a few minutes. Here are the steps you should follow top sign up:
- Go to the Homepage and click ‘Open an Account.’
- There are various accounts you can choose: Investing and trading; Brokerage Account, Brokerage and Cash Management; saving for retirement, Rollover IRA, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA; Saving for education, 529 Account; Managed accounts, Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service; and others.
- After choosing an account, click ‘Open online’ as shown below
- Choose between joint and individual account, and click ‘Next’
- Choose ‘No’ since you are not a Fidelity member
- Enter the required details and click ‘Get Started’
- Fill in your personal information, account information and then confirm.
Benefits of opening an online account with Fidelity
There are many benefits of opening an online account with Fidelity.
- Makes it easy to monitor your retirement plan
- Makes it possible to rollover one’s retirement plan
- Help you and your families reach your financial goals