The First Commonwealth Bank offers internet banking services that make it easier for the customers to access their bank accounts from anywhere around the world. It’s completely free to sign up and customers can do so many things, including paying their bills, checking their account balance and so much more. Here is a guide to walk you the steps to find and use your FCBanking Online Login, changing your password and enrolling for the online banking services.
First Commonwealth Bank
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation is a financial services company based in Indiana, Pennsylvania, primarily serving the Western and Central Pennsylvania as well as Canton, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio.
How To Find And Use Your FCBanking Online Login
Accessing your First Commonwealth Bank online account is easy as long as you have already registered an account with the bank. You will need valid user ID and password to login into your account. Follow these steps to login:
- Go https://www.fcbanking.com/ in your web browser
- Enter your online banking ID and click “go”
- Enter your password and click “submit”
You will be granted access to your First Commonwealth Bank online account if you have used the correct details
- WoodForest Online Login: How To Login, Manage Your Account
- Arvest Online Banking | Log In Or Enroll – Arvest Bank Login
- How To Access And Manage Your Webster Bank Login
How To Retrieve Your Forgotten FCBanking Online Login Details
If you can’t remember your password for your First Commonwealth Bank online account then you will need to reset it. The interesting thing about this is that the process of resetting your password is pretty simple because everything is there for you. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Homepage and enter your login ID to access the password page
- Click “forgot password”
- Enter your online banking ID, email address on file and email subject and click “continue”
How To Enroll For Online Banking
It is easy to sign up for the online banking services offered by First Commonwealth Bank. You must however be a customer with a bank account to be able to enroll. Here are the steps to follow to successfully enroll:
- Go to the Homepage and click “enroll in online banking”
- Read the terms and conditions and click “I agree”
- Enter your social security number, account number and email address and click “continue”
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking gives you the sort of access to your bank account that once would have been unthinkable. When you can simply log on to manage your money with your phone or computer, it takes much of the difficulty of banking out of the equation. With better access, you’ll have a better understanding of your finances that can lead to better, more efficient budgeting.
Here are the benefits of having an online account with First Commonwealth Bank:
- Pay your bills
- Access your eStatements
- Transfer money between bank accounts
- View your balance
- Check your transaction history