You can follow the steps in the post to access your First Hawaiian Bank login, reset your password, and enroll for First Hawaiian Bank Online Banking services and other helpful tools for your First Hawaiian Bank account.
First Hawaiian Bank
First Hawaiian, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. Its principal subsidiary, First Hawaiian Bank, founded in 1858, is Hawaiʻi’s oldest and largest financial institution headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi, at the First Hawaiian Center.
The bank has 57 branches throughout Hawaiʻi, three in Guam and two in Saipan. It offers banking services to consumer and commercial customers, including deposit products, lending services and wealth management, insurance, private banking and trust services. First Hawaiian was listed on the NASDAQ on August 4, 2016 and made its debut at number 12 in the January 2017 publication of Forbes’ America’s 100 Largest Banks with $20 billion in total assets. In 2019, BNP Paribas sold its stake in First Hawaiian Bank.
Online banking with First Hawaiian bank
- You can easily monitor your current account balance and other activities.
- You can receive bank alerts on your phone or email.
- Fhb Online bank users can also transfer payments to other fhb bank account users.
- You can also pay your bills via online banking option.
- You can also send money to your friends and family, following just a few simple steps.
- This bank also allows you to receive, view, and print statements electronically using an e-statement facility.
- You can also keep a check on your investment and efficiently handle your budget.
Similar Post: Bank Of Hawaii | Log In Or Enroll – Bank Of Hawaii Login
First Hawaiian Bank Login
Using the first Hawaiian bank’s online banking feature is quite easy; you need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the official website of the first Hawaiian bank and click ‘online banking.’
- Enter your ‘username’ and ‘password.’
- Now click on ‘login,’ and now you can easily use the first Hawaiian bank’s online banking services.
First Hawaiian Bank Online Enrollment
But if you do not have the first Hawaiian bank’s online bank account already, then firstly, you have to sign-up. For signing up, click on ‘enroll now’ and follow further procedures.
- What you require is a personal checking account or only a credit card with the.
- Your social security number and your PIN is also required.
- Then verify that you are not a robot.
- Create your ‘user ID’ and ‘password.’ Confirm your password again and click on ‘enroll.’
- If you do not have a social security number or personal checking account, you will have to sign up manually.
- For manual sign-up, go to the enrollment form, enter your first name, MI, and last name and suffix.
- Now write down your social security number, date of birth, and email address.
- Now enter your home address 1, address 2, city, state, and zip code.
- Lastly, fill in your home phone number and business phone number.
- Finally, provide three options for your username and checking the account number.
- Click on ‘next,’ take a printout of your form and mail it to the given address.
First Hawaiian Bank
PO BOX 1959
Honolulu, HI 96805-9957
First Hawaiian Bank Customer Service
Have more questions? Find a branch Or call customer service at (808) 844-4444.
What are the benefits of online banking with First Hawaiian Bank? Using fhb online banking services will make your life easy and convenient. You can get benefitted from a wide range of online banking options just by staying at your home. See how simple it is. Get yourself signed up now and start taking the advantages from the First Hawaiian Bank customer service.