First Premier Bank, headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, is the 13th largest issuer of MasterCard brand credit cards in the United States. The bank is known for specializing in a wide range of subprime credit cards that are marketed to individuals with low credit scores. First Premier Bank Credit Card Login page is situated at the bottom of this article. Read carefully to locate it.
- Care Credit Pay Bill Online: How To Login | How To Pay Bills
- How To Login Your Online Acc. | Mysynchrony Carecredit Login
- How To Pay Online | Pay My Synchrony Credit Card Bill Online
First Premier Bank Credit Card Login Steps
To login to your account;
The secure login is at the left hand corner of the official page
Enter your Login ID
Enter your password – As shown below
First PREMIER Bank Pay Bill
Secure access through Online & Mobile Banking
Add additional payees quickly and easily
Set up unlimited single or recurring payments
Receive text and email notification for scheduled or paid bills
Track payment history up to 18 months
Receive eBills for any payee offering electronic billing
Bill Pay Benefits
- Pay bills in less time
- Minimize late fees and mail delays
- View your payments in one central location
- Control payments with your own rules and timing
- Set up notifications and payment reminders
- Schedule next-day payments
How do I sign up for Bill Pay?
To begin using Bill Pay, log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking and click the Bill Payment menu. You can quickly and easily set up new payees and begin making payments.
Please call Customer Care at 800-501-6535 to pay by phone. Use any checking or savings account to make payment.
How To Contact First Premier Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Go to the Menu, choose “Services” and click on “Card Services.” You can also call their Customer Care Center 800-501-6535.