If you have a Five Star Bank account, you can manage it online by simply registering an online account on the banks website. This will give you full time access to your online account as well as 24/7 online customers support. There are many benefits of having an online account with the bank that we will be discussing in this post. Continue reading to learn how to find and use your Five Star Bank Login, how to reset your password and how to enroll for online banking.
Five Star Bank
Five Star Bank is an American commercial bank. It was founded in the 1850s in Warsaw, New York as Wyoming County Bank by Wolcott J. Humphrey. Five Star Bank is the reformation of Wyoming County Bank under Financial Institutions, Inc, along with The National Bank of Geneva, First Tier Bank & Trust, Bath National Bank, and Pavilion State Bank. Five Star Bank bought 4 HSBC branches and four First Niagara Branches in 2012. In 2016 Five Star Bank moved its regional headquarters to Five Star Bank Plaza in Rochester, formerly one HSBC plaza.
How To Find And Use Your Five Star Bank Login
If you have an online account with Five Star Bank, you can login anytime provided you have the correct login details. Here are the steps you will need to take to do so:
- Open https://www.five-starbank.com/ in your web browser
- Enter your user ID and click “sign in”
- Enter your password and click “login”
If the user ID and password you have used are correct, you will be granted direct access to your online account
- Wayne Bank | Log In Or Enroll – Wayne Bank Login
- First Commonwealth Bank | Log In or Enroll – FCBanking Online Login
- 1st Source Bank | Sign In Or Enroll – 1st Source Bank Login
How To Retrieve Your Forgotten Five Star Bank Login Details
Well, if you have forgotten your password, you can reset anytime to continue access the internet banking services offered by the bank. Here are steps you will need to follow to change your password:
- Go back to the bank’s homepage and enter your user ID to access the password page
- Click “forgot password?”
- Enter your NetExpress Teller D, email address on file and email subject and click “continue”
You will receive a new password in your email
How To Enroll For Online Banking Services
If you have an account with the bank, you can enroll anytime. The online banking services are available for both personal and business banking services. Just follow these steps to register:
- Visit the Homepage and click “enroll now”
- Read the terms and conditions and click “I agree”
- Enter your SSN, account number, email and click “continue”
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking gives you the sort of access to your bank account that once would have been unthinkable. When you can simply log on to manage your money with your phone or computer, it takes much of the difficulty of banking out of the equation. With better access, you’ll have a better understanding of your finances that can lead to better, more efficient budgeting.
Among the many benefits of having an online account with Five Star Bank includes:
- Full time access to your bank account
- You can check your account balance anytime
- You can request for an eStatement and check your transaction history
- Schedule transfer of funds