When it comes to Forever 21 Credit Card Login, many websites will claim to be Forever 21 official website just to acquire your personal information. Insurance Diaries is here to help credit card holders to find and your their secure Forever 21 Credit Card Login to make their Forever 21 Credit Card Payment.
Cardholders of the Forever 21 Credit Card can manage their finances with ease using Comenity Bank’s online portal which is part of Bread Financial. If you have yet to register for an account with Comenity Bank, we have provided a tutorial below which will walk you through the process.
Once your account has been set up, you’ll be able to manage your card at a time that best fits your busy schedule. Logging into the online portal will allow you to pay your bills, transfer funds, update contact information, and request additional cards. Scroll down to find out more about how you can get started banking online and, if you’ve yet to activate your card, you will find information on that process below as well.
How To Register for Online Access to Your Forever 21 Credit Card Account
If you have not registered your Forever 21 Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Forever 21 credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Forever 21 credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
After activating your card, you may begin the online account registration process by going to https://d.comenity.net/forever21/pub/register/Register.xhtml.
The Registration link will take you to the enrollment page where you must supply your Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/Postal Code, Identification Type, and the Last 4 Numbers of (your identification type). Click Find My Account after providing your card information.
Forever 21 Credit Card Login Steps
In addition, you can stay at the top of your account by accessing your account online. But this implies that you must have already created an account on Forever 21. By signing in to your Forever 21 card account, you will be able to make payment with your card or check your balance. Hence, you can follow the steps below to login your account;
- Visit the Forever 21 Comenity login page using this link: https://d.comenity.net/forever21/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
- Enter your username and password.
- Lastly, click on the sign in button.
However, the Forever credit card login allows you to pay bills as well as managing your credit account. That’s all. If you carefully follow the guidelines above, you will successfully login to your account without any hinderances. Accessing your account online is quite easy as well which can be done anytime using the steps above.
How To Make Your Forever 21 Credit Card Payment
After you’ve made your purchases at Forever 21, you’ll need to make a payment to keep your credit card account in good standing. Comenity Capital Bank offers several payment options: online, by mail, over the phone or in a store. Here’s everything you need to know.
1: Online: Online payments can be made from anywhere at any time — even on weekends and holidays. To pay your Forever 21 credit card bill online, you will first need to register for online account access. Make sure you have the following information:
- Credit card account number
- ZIP code
- Social Security number
After setting up your online account, you can make a payment, update your information and view statements. Here’s how:
- Gather your bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Forever 21 credit card login page.
- Log in with the username and password you selected during registration and click “Sign in.”
- Set up a payment for at least the minimum amount due before or on the due date and submit it.
2: EasyPay: Another way to make an online payment is through Comenity’s EasyPay, which doesn’t require you to register or log in. Here’s how to use it:
- Select “EasyPay” on the banner located at the top of the online account sign-in page.
- Scan the QR code included on your monthly statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Note that you have to enter your bank account information each time you use EasyPay. The system does not store your information. You also don’t have the option to edit or stop payments you make through EasyPay.
3: By Mail: Comenity Capital Bank also accepts Forever 21 credit card payments by mail. Here’s what you need to do:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Include the payment coupon from your billing statement with your payment. If you don’t have the statement, you can write your account number on the check or money order to help ensure your payment will be properly credited.
- Send your payment to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659450
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: By Phone: Forever 21 credit card account payments can also be made via phone through an automated system. Here’s how:
- Be sure to have your Forever 21 card account number or Social Security number handy to access your account.
- Call customer care at 866-512-6286.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
5: In-Store: You can also make a Forever 21 credit card payment in a store. Use the store locator to find the Forever 21 store nearest you. Once you’re at the store, a customer service representative can assist you in making your payment.
Forever 21 Credit Card Customer Service
If you need additional assistance, contact Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours:
Monday – Saturday 8:00am-9:00pm ET
Closed: New Year, Easter, Memorial Day, Christmas, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003