The GameStop credit card is an extension of the retailer’s PowerUp Rewards program. Only members of the program may apply for the credit card, and the card may only be used at physical GameStop stores or the GameStop website. The GameStop Credit Card Login portal allows GameStop Credit Card holders to securely manage their credit card accounts online through the Comenity Bank website.
Cardholders of the GameStop Credit Card have the ability to manage their credit card in its entirety on the GameStop Credit Card login portal. By simply accessing their online account, users can update contact information, request additional cards, pay bills, and review statements history.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the GameStop Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new GameStop Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your GameStop Credit Card for online account access, sign in to your account and make your GameStop Credit Card payments.
Similar Post: How To Fix GameStop Login not Working
How To Register Your GameStop Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your GameStop Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the GameStop credit card), when you register for Online Access to your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your GameStop credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go the GameStop Credit Card registration page; https://c.comenity.net/gamestop/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN to find your account
If you need help registering Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your GameStop Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/gamestop. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
GameStop Credit Card Login Steps
The GameStop credit card login process is very simple and straightforward. After you might have registered for online access you will receive your username and password. Before, you make your first payment with your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card, you will need to log in to your credit card account through the Comenity bank website.
Follow the steps below to log in to your GameStop PowerUp Rewards Credit Card Account:
Go to the Comenity Bank: GameStop Credit Card Login page: https://d.comenity.net/gamestop/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml and sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your GameStop Credit Card payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in. You can also pay a bill without signing in with Comenity’s EasyPay.
How To Make Your GameStop Credit Card Payment
You can make your GameStop credit card payment in one of three ways. Call the company’s customer care center, mail your GameStop payment or pay online. Here’s everything you need to know.
1: Online: To make a GameStop credit card payment online, you must first register for an online account. Follow these steps:
- Go to the online account registration page.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
Once you’ve registered your account, you can make an online payment by following these steps:
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the GameStop credit card account login page.
- Log in with the username and password you set up when you registered your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your online payment.
2: Through EasyPay: Comenity Bank‘s EasyPay system lets you make payments without registering for an online account or logging in. The system is secure and doesn’t store your banking information. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the GameStop credit card login page.
- Click the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Scan the QR code on your billing statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find my account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
3: Payment by Phone: You have the option to make your GameStop credit card payment by phone. Here’s how:
- Call the automated system at 855-497-8168.
- Say or enter your credit card number or the primary cardholder’s Social Security number, followed by the pound sign.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment.
If you don’t have your account number or Social Security number, the phone system will automatically reroute your call to a GameStop credit card representative for assistance.
4: Payment by Mail: You can make a GameStop credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
If you don’t have a copy of your billing statement or are enrolled in electronic statements, you can print a copy of your statement from your online account. If you don’t have access to your billing statement, write your GameStop credit card account number on the check or money order to ensure the payment will be properly credited.
Your monthly payment for your GameStop credit card must be paid on or before 6 p.m. on the due date. If your payment is late, you can still pay with one of the available payment methods. However, a $29 late fee will apply. And if you have more than one late fee within six months, the late fee will increase to $40.
GameStop Credit Card Phone Number
If you need additional assistance, contact GameStop Credit Card servicer Customer Care.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003