If you have an insurance policy with Geico and looking for how to manage your policy online then you are in the right place. Managing your policy online can only be done on the Geico Login portal. In this post, you are going to learn everything you need to know about managing your Geico Insurance Policy Online.
The Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) is an American auto insurance company with headquarters in Chevy Chase, Maryland. It is the second largest auto insurer in the United States, after State Farm. GEICO is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway that provides coverage for more than 24 million motor vehicles owned by more than 15 million policy holders as of 2017.
GEICO writes private passenger automobile insurance in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. The insurance agency sells policies through local agents, called GEICO Field Representatives, over the phone directly to the consumer via licensed insurance agents, and through their website.
Indeed! In addition to auto insurance, GEICO can help you with:
- Motorcycle, ATV, RV, and Boat insurance
- Homeowners, Renters, Condo, Co-op, and Mobile Home insurance
- Personal Umbrella Protection
- Life insurance
- Flood insurance
- Overseas insurance
- Business Owners Policy
- Professional Liability insurance
- General Liability insurance
- Commercial Auto insurance
- Collector Car insurance
- Identity Protection
- Jewelry insurance
If you have a Renters insurance policy with Geico, then you might want to see >>Geico Renters Insurance Login: How To Manage Your Policies
Managing your Geico insurance policy online depends on the particular type of policy you have with them. To access your policy you need to first of all go to Geico insurance website >>https://www.geico.com/
On the Geico insurance website, click on the profile-like icon as indicated in the image above.
Clicking on the profile-like icon, a drop down menu will display all the Geico insurance polices as shown below.
Now, choose your policy type and Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
Once you are able to access your account, you can manage it, that means making payments, getting your declaration page, Insurance ID Cards and filling claims.
Having trouble logging in ?
If you’re having trouble logging in , you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. If you need help doing this, go to your browser’s support page, or do a web search with “How do I clear cache and cookies in?”.
If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your account, you can recover access with these steps:
- Go to the Log In page of using any of the above provided link.
- Choose your policy type and try to Login
- Click Forgot Password/ Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address using which you have registered your account, then click Next.
- Click Next.
- If the email address you entered is recognized, you will receive a password reset email to change your password.
- Check your email inbox for changing the password.
Try logging in again using the new password.
In Case you forgot your username then follow these instructions:
- If you forgot your username, use the Forgot Username? link on the login page.
- The Recover Username option will send your username to the contact email address on file for your login
- Check your email inbox for getting your username.
- Log in again using this username.
How To Contact Geico Insurance Company
If you want to learn more about your Geico insurance policy or your online account, you can contact Geico Insurance Company, to contact them, to go https://www.geico.com/contact-us/ you will see many section just select the particular section you want to continue.