The Gerber Life Insurance Company was formed in 1967 in Fremont, Michigan. Gerber Life provides juvenile and family life insurance products to middle-income families along with medical insurance to small- and medium-sized businesses. It is currently owned by Western & Southern Financial Group, who licenses the Gerber trademark from the Gerber Products Company unit of Nestlé. This post gives you a detailed guideline to Gerber Life Eservice Login where you can log in with your Email Address and password provided to the right, and see how easy it is to do business with Gerber Life. Keep reading.
Oversee and manage your Gerber life insurance policy online from ‘eService,’ Gerber’s online account management system. Payments can also be made and set up from eService as well. Other features include the ability to update billing information, contact details, and view or print out important policy/billing documents. Policies can also be managed via telephone by calling the 24/7 account management line (1-800-285-7706). Use the guides below to learn how to use the Gerber Life Eservice Login portal, register a new account, reset your password, and file a claim.
Gerber Life Eservice Login – How to Register for a Gerber Life eService Online Account
- Visit the Gerber Life eService Registration page at reference link (The Gerber Life eService login page is located at the bottom of this post)
- Enter your policy number into the section provided.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address by re-typing it into the section provided.
- Enter your billing zip code.
- Create a user ID for your online account.
- Create a password for your account. Your password must be at least 10 characters long with at least one of the following: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, digit and a special character.
- Confirm your password by re-entering it into the section provided.
- Tick on I agree to the Legal Authorizations and Disclosures.
- Click on Continue.
- Follow the rest of the instructions as prompted to complete the registration process.
Gerber Life Eservice Login – How to Login to eServiceCenter
Step 1 – Starting from the homepage (click the link at the top of this page, or go to www.gerberlife.com), click on the ‘eService Login’ link that’s located in the menu at the top of the page.
Step 2 – After clicking on the ‘eService Login’ link that’s located in the menu at the top of the page. In the form that drops down, enter your user ID and password, and then press ‘Log into eService.
Forgot Your Password? – To reset your password, click the ‘password’ link under the login form to be taken to the reset form. Enter your user ID into the input field and click the ‘Send Email’ button to have a password reset link sent to your account’s email address. After receiving the reset email, you will be required to verify your identity (by providing policy details) in order to complete the password reset process.
Enroll in Online Access
Step 1 – Click the eService link on the homepage, and then press the ‘Enroll Now’ link.
Step 2 – Once on the registration page, you will be prompted to enter personal/policy details. In the first section, enter your policy number, date of birth, email address, and postal/ZIP code. Then select a username and password and enter them into the input fields under the ‘Login Information’ section. Agree to the terms and conditions, and then press the ‘Continue’ link to go to the next step.
Step 3 – Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the account creation process.
Make a Claim
Step 1 – To make a life insurance claim with Gerber, you need to call 1-800-628-0560 (available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays).
Gerber Life eService login page: https://www.gerberlife.com/gl/view/service_center/self_service/enroll.jsp