The Gerber Life Insurance Company was formed in 1967 in Fremont, Michigan. Gerber Life provides juvenile and family life insurance products to middle-income families along with medical insurance to small- and medium-sized businesses. It is currently owned by Western & Southern Financial Group, who licenses the Gerber trademark from the Gerber Products Company unit of Nestlé. Gerber Life Insurance Pay Bill tutorial appeared first in insurance diaries.
If you bought life insurance with the cute baby on the notices, then you are probably a proud policy holder of a Gerber Life Insurance plan. Gerber provides policies for adults and children either through whole life or term plans. You can also purchase accident insurance or college plans. Whatever plan you have, you will want and easy way to manage and pay your bill and the Gerber Life website allows you to do just that.
- Gerber Life Insurance Login: Account Login, Customer Service
- How Do I Cancel My Gerber Life Insurance Policy?
- How To Contact Gerber Life Insurance Company
Gerber Life Insurance Pay Bill
In order to use the online system, you will need to register your account and create a user id and password so that you may login to the system.
- Start at the Gerber Life Insurance website gerberlife.com
- Up at the top in the navigation bar, click on the highlighted link that says ‘eService Login’
- If you already have an online account established, enter your user ID and password to login as shown above.
- If you do not have an account set up yet, click just below the login boxes on the ‘Enroll now’ highlighted link.
- On the next screen you will enter your policy number, the date of birth of the policy holder, an email address and your zip code, then create a user ID and password and agree to the terms and click on continue,
Gerber Life Insurance Pay Bill: How To Pay Online
To make your payment online:
- Login to your account using the user ID and password you created
- Follow the prompts on the screen to choose whether you want to make a one time or recurring payment, and select your payment date
- You can enter any credit or debit/bank card to make your payment
- You can also schedule future payments, cancel pending payments, set up paperless billing and more through the online payment system
- After you enter your payment information, follow the instructions on the next page to complete your payment.
Other Ways to Pay Your Gerber Life Bill
If paying online is not the most convenient option for you, you can manage and pay your Gerber Life bill in a variety of other ways.
- PHONE: 800-704-21-80 Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm EST, or 9am to 5pm EST
Use your payment statement or send to:
Gerber Life Insurance
445 State St
Fremont, MI 49412
- EMAIL: use the convenient contact email form found here.
- How to Login to Gerber Life Insurance as an Agent
- How to Download Gerber Life Insurance App
- Gerber Grow Up Plan For College – Everything you need to know
1: When can I start making payments? Once enrolled, you can start making payments as soon as you have a bill due.
2: What are the different ways I can make a payment? You can pay your Gerber Life bill through eService using a checking/savings account or debit/credit card. Simplify future payments by storing your account information online!
3: Will I continue to receive a paper bill in the mail? You will continue to receive a paper bill to the address listed on the policy, unless you enroll in either Paperless Billing (eBill) or automatic payments. We will also send you email reminders if you are enrolled in eBill or automatic payments.
4: What are “Automatic Payments? Automatic Payments enables you to have your premiums automatically deducted from your payment account. Setting up Automatic Payments using your checking or savings account can also save you up to 10% on your premium bills!
5: What is Paperless Billing (eBill)? If enrolled in Paperless Billing (eBill), we will replace the hardcopy premium notices with email reminders when your premium is due. You can then log into your eService account to submit your payment. To ensure our email reminders reach you, we will ask that you validate your email address during the enrollment process.
6: Can I change my payment due date? Yes. Gerber Life offers you the flexibility to change the due date of your premium payments based on your individual needs. This puts you in control of your payment due date, allowing you to select a new day of the month.
7: Can I schedule payments (and make changes to a scheduled payment)? Yes, you can schedule payments as well as edit a scheduled payment up to the day of your scheduled transaction.
8: Do I have to re-enter my payment information every time I make a payment? No. You can save up to 5 payment accounts in your eService profile.