Gerber Life Provider Portal was created to allow Gerber Life customers the ability to control almost all aspects of their policies wherever and whenever they choose. Enrolling online gives Gerber Life policy owners the ability to pay their premiums online, view all of their recent payments to Gerber Life, manage and modify their policies, receive discounts for Automatic Payments, and to view all recent policy transactions.
Read our downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about accessing the Gerber Life Provider Portal. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How To Enroll in Gerber Life eService
To speed your enrollment, have your paper bill, banking information, and an email address available. Enrollment will take just a few minutes. Once enrolled, you will be able to view a summary of your recent bills and pay any that are outstanding. You will also be able to view and make changes to your Gerber Life policies.
- Enter your policy number into the section provided.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address by re-typing it into the section provided.
- Enter your billing zip code.
- Create a user ID for your online account.
- Create a password for your account. Your password must be at least 10 characters long with at least one of the following: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, digit and a special character.
- Confirm your password by re-entering it into the section provided.
- Tick on I agree to the Legal Authorizations and Disclosures.
- Click on Continue.
Follow the rest of the instructions as prompted to complete the registration process.
Gerber Life Provider Portal Login Steps
Managing your life insurance policy has never been easier with the online Gerber Life eService. By logging into your eService account, you’ll be able to pay your bills online or manage your policy. It’s just another way that Gerber Life strives to keep insurance simple, so you can spend time on more important things – like your loved ones.
With eService, you can:
- Pay premiums and view your payment history.
- Update billing and payment preferences.
- Update your contact information.
- View policy documents.
- Complete policy change forms.
To login to Gerber Life Customer Login Portal please go to https://www.gerberlife.com/gl/view/service_center/self_service/login.jsp. Enter you User ID or Email then enter your password to login.
To manage your policy 24/7 over the phone, call their toll-free number: 1‑877‑877‑3295 Open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. & Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET)
How to Make a Claim in Gerber Life Insurance Provider Portal
Gerber Life has two different claim numbers and addresses to send to, but only one number and address is for life insurance.
For life insurance claims, call 1-800-628-0560. This number will give you information and send your claim forms. They are open 8 a.m.–7 p.m. (ET) Monday through Friday and 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (ET) on Saturday. The claims department is closed on Sunday.
Any life forms or claims are to be sent to:
Gerber Life Insurance Company
Life Claims Processing Unit
445 State Street
Fremont, MI 49412
- How Do I Cancel My Gerber Life Insurance Policy?
- How to Get a Loan From Gerber Life Insurance
- Gerber Life College Plan Questions And Answers