Grange Mutual Casualty Company, commonly known as Grange Insurance, is an American insurance company based in Columbus, Ohio. Grange market’s network is about 3,600 independent agents to offer home, auto, life, and business insurance protection to policyholders. The company, formed in 1935, now operates in 13 states. These states include Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Logging into the Grange Insurance login portal is easy, just follow the following steps.
Grange Insurance Overview
Grange insurance provides users with the opportunity to build an insurance portfolio guided by customer support executives. Their free portal is available to policyholders. The guide below will show you steps to follow when logging in for the first time, changing password, and registering as well.
Grange Insurance is a trusted source for all your life, home, and auto insurance needs . They have been protecting assets owned by millions of Americans since 1935. Grange has offices in 13 states across the US.
- Website: https://www.grangeinsurance.com/
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: (866) 550-9222
- Headquartered In: Ohio
- Founded: 1935 (85 years ago)
- Company’s Rating:
Grange Insurance Login: How To Login
Logging into the Grange Insurance account is easy, just follow the following steps.
- Go to www.grangeinsurance.com from your PC browser or your mobile, and click on green “Login” button in the top right corner
- Enter your username and password in the corresponding fields and then click on Log In.
Note: All the fields are case sensitive and so when logging in it should be taken into consideration.
How To Reset Your Grange Insurance Password
In case you have forgotten your password or login ID you are not to worry because grange insurance’s technical team has got you covered.
- Above the password field, there is a “Forgot password?” which you can click onto
- Enter your email address into the field below so you can receive instructions on how to retrieve your ID Credentials
- You will get a follow-up Email, open it and click on the retrieval link as stated
- Change your password and login with your login ID provided in the mail
Grange Insurance Login: How To Register New User
In case you are a new customer wanting to join Grange insurance, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on “Login” in the top right corner of the homepage
- At the bottom of the Login form, you will find “Create an account” option
- Fill in your details such as Policy Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN), Policy holder Information, Login Information, Security Questions and verify email.
- You will receive an Email from the website giving you details of your user account information and account creation confirmation
Is Grange a good insurance company?
Grange Insurance has strong customer service and impressive insurance coverage options for a company of its size, but its rates weren’t as competitive as other major insurers. So if you’re focused exclusively on a cheap rate, Grange may not be the best option.
Does Grange Insurance have a grace period?
Grange’s payment schedule does not provide an additional grace period or an extension of the due date or the cancellation date.
How do I cancel my Grange Insurance?
To cancel a Progressive insurance policy, call 1-866-416-2003 to speak with a representative and arrange for the cancellation to take effect immediately or at a future date.
Can I cancel my insurance policy and get my money back?
If I cancel my auto insurance, will I get a refund? If you paid your premium in advance and cancel your policy before the end of the term, the insurance company must refund the remaining balance in most cases. Most major carriers will prorate your refund based on the number of days you used on your current policy.