If you are locked out of your Green Dot account and looking for information on how to recover your account or if you simply need help resetting your GreenDot password, follow these Green Dot Account Recovery steps to do so.
Have you been trying to get into your GreenDot account unsuccessfully? You are not alone. A lot of GreenDot users encounter the same problem. It is possible to recover your Green Dot account so you can continue using it. However this post was made to help users facing the same problem.
Types of Problems with Green Dot card
Cards get locked due to a suspicious transaction: The best way to fix it would be to call Green Dot customer service 1-866-795-7597 as described above, put in your card number and select”Transaction you do not recognize” option.
If your Green Dot Card has been lost: There isn’t any simple solution for that case. One known way is to enrol for a new card and use it to undergo the card promptly on the 1-866-795-7597 phone support amount.
The best way to cancel your Green Dot card: To unblock your Card you need to call at 1-866-795-7597. As an alternative, you may log into your account on the web, go into the”Security” tab and then click “Close Card” If your account has cancelled, Green Dot will mail you a check to the mailing address on record.
How to put in money to Green Dot card: You need to buy MoneyPak which is sold at retail stores nationally. To place money from MoneyPak into Green Dot card then you need to visit MoneyPak.com, create a safe login and input the ”MoneyPak PIN” in the rear of the MoneyPak and also the 16-digit prepaid card amount that you want to reload.
Green Dot Account Recovery
Green Dot Account Recovery is the process of retrieving your Green Dot Account either your forgotten User ID or forgotten password. If you are unable to access your account because of a forgotten password, GreenDot allows you to request an email containing instructions on how to reset your password.
To reset your password, you need your Social Security Number, card number, and security code. Once you update your password, it will reflect on all your GreenDot login portals.
Please call (866) 795-7597 to talk to an agent.
How To Recover Your GreenDot Account
If you forget your PIN or would like to change it, you can do so online by clicking here or by calling Customer Support at 866-795-7597.
Also, how do I change my account now pin?
- Tap the Account icon (it’s in the bottom right corner).
- Tap on Card Management.
- Tap Reset PIN.
- You’ll be asked to enter your password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it.
- Then enter your new PIN.
- That’s it! Your PIN has been reset.
How To Reset Your Greendot Password
Go to https://secure.greendot.com/account/auth/pick-one and click on “Forgot login info” and then Confirm your identity to reset your password.
- Social security number. Please enter your social securitynumber.
- 16-digit card number. Please enter the card number.
- CVV. The CVV is the 3-digit security code printed on the backof your card. Please enter the 3-digit security code. Submit.
How To Speak to a Live Person at Green Dot Concerning Your Account
Follow these steps to contact green dot service and talk to a live person.
Here are some ways:
- Dial 1-866-795-7597.
- Press 5
- An auto voice will ask you to enter your card number. Once you open it, you will connect to a live person.
- There is a number on the back of your Green Dot card dial that number.
- Then press 5
- In the last press, 6.
- Dial 1-866-795-7597 and then press 5 for Additional information. Press 4 for Transaction.
- Press 2 for every question the auto voice ask after that.
- Dollar General Coupons Login
- How To Change Green Dot Password
- How To Get Your Money Back From Green Dot