Green Shield Login: How To Log Into Green Shield Canada Online
Do you want to quickly check when you can claim your next pair of glasses? You’ve got it! Get these convenient features – and so many more – With this Green Shield Login tutorials you will learn how to access and manage your Green Shield Canada online account.
About Green Shield Canada
Green Shield Canada (GSC) is a not-for-profit benefits carrier that provides drug, dental, extended health care, vision, hospital and travel benefits for groups and individuals, as well as administration services. GSC is incorporated under a Federal Act of Parliament and regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI).
Here’s What You Can Do With GSC Everywhere
Once you’ve registered for your Green Shield log-in on the Green Shield website, you can access all kinds of information. Here are just a few of the things you can see and do when you have an online account.
- Submit claims, check claim status and filter your claim history, download personalized claim forms, find providers who submit claims for you, and sign up for direct deposit.
- Read detailed benefit booklets, check coverage eligibility instantly, and check your health care spending account (HCSA) or Personal Spending Account (PSA) balances (if applicable).
- Access the Digital Clinic and Change4Life, access your digital ID card, and visit the GSC Support Centre.
When you use the online portal, you’re privileged to see a wealth of information that will help you with your own health and policies.
See Also: Empire Life Login: How To Log In to Your Empire Account
Finding Your Green Shield Registration Key
To log into your account and check out your information with Green Shield, you need to have a registration key.
You should already have one since Green Shield sends them in the mail with most claim statements.
If you’ve lost your registration key, you can still access it. You just need a few minutes and an internet connection. Go to the login page, click on the “get your registration key,” and follow these steps:
- Type in your ID number that is on the front of your card.
- Type in your first and last names as they appear on your card.
- The Captcha exactly as shown. You can always generate a new Captcha if the image isn’t clear. At this point, you will have to click “continue.”
- Validate your birthdate on the next page. Click “continue.”
- Answer a question about recent claims history and click “continue.”
- Identify one of the active dependents and answer a question about them. Click “continue.”
- Enter the email address where you want the registration key sent to, and confirm it. Then click “continue.”
If you cannot answer the recent-claims-history question or the question about your dependent, Green Shield will mail your new registration key to you in the mail. You can also call the customer contact center, and Green Shield will share your key with you over the phone.
How To Register For Green Shield Canada Online
Once you’ve accessed your registration key, you can begin the registration process from the Greenshield log-in page.
Greenshield has two ways you can log in, through your account online or through their mobile app. To use the mobile app, you must register online first. Here’s how.
- Visit the Greenshield login page.
- Identify the “Register here” form and enter your plan member number from the front of your insurance card and your registration key.
- Complete the registration form and submit it.
Once you’ve finished the registration form, go back to the Greenshield login page. Then log in and access your account with the password and username you just created.
Equitable Life Login: How To Access Your Equitable Account
Green Shield Login Steps
Greenshield makes it easy to log in and manage your account online or on its mobile app. However, you can’t register on the mobile app, so you must first register on the Greenshield login page to access your account on the app.
Go to the Greenshield login page to access your account with the username and password you created when registering.
If you have any issues registering, logging into, or managing your Green Shield Canada Group Benefits account, contact Green Shield Canada at 1-888-711-1119.