The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies in the world. Based in Manhattan, it has approximately 8,000 employees in the United States and a network of over 3,000 financial representatives in more than 70 agencies nationwide. As of 2018, it ranks 239th on the Fortune 500 list of largest American corporations by revenue. In 2015, Guardian achieved the highest earnings in its 155-year history with $7.3 billion in capital and $1.5 billion in operating costs. Founded in Manhattan in 1860, the company offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including life insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, investments, and dental and vision insurance coverage. Let’s quickly look at the Guardian Life Insurance Login process below.
Guardian Life Insurance Overview
Established in 1860, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® is a leading mutual insurance company. Guardian offers a range of products such as life insurance, annuities, disability income, dental, vision, and investment plans to individuals. The company boasts of a network of 3000 + financial advisers and 70 + representatives countrywide.
- Website: http://www.GuardianLife.com
- Mobile App: Android | iPhone
- Telephone Number: +1 212-598-8000
- Headquartered In: New York
- Founded: 1860 (160 years ago)
- Company’s Rating: (4 votes, average: 4.75 out of 5)
Guardian Life Insurance is a respectable company with a history of providing affordable and beneficial insurance coverage. Members who sign up for their policy can access vital services via local offices as well as a user-friendly portal. Let’s quickly look at what steps you can follow when using the service for the first time.
Guardian Life Insurance Login Process
So you have policy or have signed up don’t know what’s next? Simply go to your PC and access your account. Logging in is as easy as doing the following:
- Open your web browser and go to https://signin.guardianlife.com/customeraccess
- Enter your user ID and password then click on the sign in button
Guardian Life Insurance Login – Forgotten Password?
Forgetting your login credentials shouldn’t be an excuse as to why you’re no longer using your account. Why? There is an option to reset your and password and here’s how you should do it.
- Find and click “forgot your password?” link in the login page
- Enter your user ID and click on the check box then on continue button
As soon as you verify your identity as the user, you will receive an email link in your inbox to create a new password.
How To Register For New Users
It could be you have always wanted to sign up for the Guardian Life online account but didn’t know where to start. Don’t fret. Just go to your home or office PC and register as follows:
- Go to the login home and then click the register now button as shown
- Validate your identity by entering your social security number of tax number and your policy/contract/account numbers.
- Create your user profile for your account and complete the remaining steps.
What Can I Do From The Dashboard?
Enrolling for the virtual service takes away the hassle associated with conventional insurance. You can manage each policy as well as pursue claims from a central process. Once you login, here’s what you can do from your dashboard.
- File a claim
- Make bill payment
- Find an agent
- View billing history
- Print insurance ID card
- Check on progress of claims