At Gymboree Credit Card Login portal, Cardholders of the Gymboree Visa Credit Card can easily access their account online to view statements, make transfers or manage bills, payments and rewards. If you have not yet registered for an online account or need to activate your card continue reading this brief guide on how to log into your Gymboree Visa Credit Card account.
Gymboree Credit Card is issued by U. S. Bank and can be used at any Gymboree store. Gymboree card provides users with an online platform that helps them make online transactions and access at their leisure time.
Using the card by users at Gymboree stores earns them a little 20% discount off saved on clothes and a 5% on purchases made on other products.
The card also has a lot of rewards, discounts, and bonuses that the users can enjoy. It is also good to know that the card is issued by U. S. Bank. All that is needed is to apply at a Gymboree retail store and earn a $10 bonus.
Features Of Gymboree Credit Card
- No introductory APR rate
- The normal APR rate is 14.24% to 23.24%
- It has a cash advance APR rate of 23.29%
- No applicable cash advance fee
- No annual fee associated with the card
Benefits Of Gymboree Visa Credit Card
- The card has a special discount attached to the card on purchases made at Gymboree stores
- Exclusive bonuses can be earned by users all through the year
- No late payment fee
Gymboree Credit Card Login
Once a cardholder has an online account, it is normally easy to log in to the account using the username and password they used in registering for the account.
Having an online account gives users access to manage their accounts, pay bills online, view transaction history, check balances, set notifications, and reminders, check rewards and bonuses, and lots more.
All you need do is follow the following steps below ;
- Visit https://www.gymboree.com/us/home/login
- Input your User ID
- Click on “Log In”
- On the new page, you will need to input your password
- Click on “Continue”
Forgot User ID Procedure
In situations where you can not remember your user ID, here is what you should do ;
- Visit the US Bank website to retrieve your ID
- Click on the account type you are using to continue
- Select the kind of ID method and proceed with providing the necessary information requested
Forgot Password Procedure
If you can not remember your password, all you need is call the Gymboree call center with the number 800-285-8585
Gymboree Credit Card Payment
There are different ways of making card payments. Payments can be made online and through auto pay.
Online Method –
- Log in to US Bank website
- Login to your account
- Click on “Payment”
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and the account you will be making the deposit from
You can also register for an Autopay which enables your bank or credit company to automatically deduct money from your account on the due date that you set. The bits of help reduce the stress attached to trying to always remember to pay on the due date.
Gymboree Visa Credit Card Activation
To use your new card, it is very important to get your card activated. To do so, call the Gymboree customer service provider with the number 866-234-4672 and request for help with activating your card.
Remember that you can not make use of your card without activating it first.
- You must have a valid government-issued ID card
- Must be a resident of the US
- Must have a valid tax identification number such as SSN
- Must have a good and clear credit score
Having known these, let’s move to the next step
Gymboree Credit Card Application
- Visit gymboreevisa.com to apply for Gymboree credit card
- Click on “Apply Now”
- On the new page, enter your personal details such as your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address
- Enter your housing information such as your street address, state, city, zip code housing status and so on
- On this page, you will need to enter details of your employment and income such as your annual income, employment status, employer’s name, occupation, account type (checking account or saving account)
- Click on “Yes” if you interested in balance transfer and “Yes” if you want to add a joint applicant, then enter the name of your preferred authorized user
- Go through the terms and conditions of applying for a Gymboree card and click on the accept box
Application Status Checking
To know your application status, make a call to the customer care service using the U.S Bank 800-947-1444 and click on 1 on the IVR session.
Cancellation Credit Card
If you wish to cancel credit card enrollment or cancel an account, make a call to U.S Bank 800-947-1444
Gymboree Credit Card Customer Service
Customer Care Service number – 866-234-4672
Mailing Address – U. S. Bank National Association
Cardmember Service P.O. Box 6351 Fargo, ND 58125-6351
For users outside the US Outside: 701-461-2174 (call collect)