Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Login: How To Make Your Payment
The Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank. The card that brings you closer to everything you love. With the Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii World Elite Mastercard, you can get rewarded doing all those little things that make life happier. However, the Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Login portal allows card members to manage their card account online.
This page contains general information regarding managing your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard account online. Additionally, it discusses the steps you need to take in order to set up your Hawaiian Airlines master card online for new card members, including how to make your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard payment and every other necessary things you need to know about the Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard.
Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Main Benefits and Perks
All of the card’s perks revolve around flying Hawaiian Airlines. The card offers a unique feature that lets you transfer miles between accounts, but lacks some run-of-the-mill perks that most cobranded airline cards offer, such as priority check-in and boarding. Benefits include:
- A $100 companion discount for a travel companion on round-trip travel between Hawaii and the mainland on Hawaiian Airlines after each account anniversary.
- A free checked bag for the primary cardholder on Hawaiian Airlines-operated flights between North America and Hawaii and between neighboring islands when booking flights directly with the airline using the Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard (HawaiianMiles Pualani Elite members receive this benefit in addition to their usual baggage allowance).
- Shared miles — Primary cardholders can share HawaiianMiles among friends and family without a fee, up to 10 times per calendar year.
- Inflight purchase credit for elites — Pualani Elite Platinum and Gold members are eligible to receive an inflight purchase credit of $10 a day, up to $100 a year. It can be used to cover onboard entertainment, beverages and premium meals.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- World Elite Mastercard benefits — With a World Elite Mastercard, you’ll get an array of value-added benefits such as a $10 Lyft credit after taking five or more rides each month, discounts with DoorDash and cellphone protection.
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard will likely not be the best airline credit card for everyone. However, if you can use the free checked bag benefit and the partner award possibilities, then it can make a solid case for itself, especially if you are a frequent flyer on Hawaiian. And now that the welcome bonus is up to 80,000 miles, it’s even more compelling.
How To Set Up Your Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Online
If you have not set up your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard, You need to set it up for online access before using it for online transactions.
As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard), when you set up and sign in to your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
What you’ll need to register your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard
- Your Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard
- Your credit limit – you’ll find this on your latest statement or the letter that came with your card/s
- You’ll need to be the main cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible
It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To set up your Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Online, go https://cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=hawaiian and follow the steps below.
- Click on Cardmember Login. Clicking on Cardmember Login will take you to the Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Login.
- On the Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Login page, click on “Click here to set up online access” and fill the registration form with:
- Your Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Account number
- Current occupation
After filling the form click on continue to proceed.
Similar Post: Carnival MasterCard Login: How To Make Your Payment
Hawaiian Airlines Mastercard Login Steps
Now that you have set up your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard for online activities or if you are an existing card member, its time to log in to your account to pay bills, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
Step 1– Open your preferred web browser and enter https://cards.barclaycardus.com/?p=hawaiian.
Step 2– In the Card member Login box, enter your username and password and click Log in.
Once you have entered the correct information you will be able to access your online account.
How To Make Your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard Payment
1: Pay Online: Making a payment online is a secure and reliable way to ensure that your credit card payment posts to your account on time.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online or launch the Barclays App on your mobile device and select “Payments” from the main navigation menu, then select “Make a Payment.” (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll first need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments. Select “Add a bank account” and enter your account details. You’ll only need to do this step once.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options. You can pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Enter a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available (cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 pm ET or 7 pm ET if made on your statement cycle date. Payments made after that time will be dated the next day).
- Select a payment account from your available bank accounts (you can have more than one payment account saved here).
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment, and when you’re ready to send it select “Pay now” to make your payment.
To set up repeat payments
Select “Repeat Payments” from the Payments menu and set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment. Your selections will remain in effect until you change or cancel them.
2: Pay By Phone: You can make your Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard payment using Telephone Banking (if you’re registered). You’ll need to have the Barclaycard sort code and account number, and you should list your Barclaycard card number as the payment reference.
- Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345
- Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365
- Business customers – call 0345 605 2345
3: Pay by Branch: You can pay your Barclaycard bill over the counter in branch, or at a number of Barclays ATMs across the UK, as long as you have your Barclaycard statement.
You can find a list of the Barclays ATMs. Then just follow these steps:
- Insert your debit card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ from the menu – this might be shown under ‘Other Services’.
- You’ll then be instructed to scan QR code from your statement under the reader.
- When the ATM has read your QR code it will display a screen showing the bill payment details (i.e. payee name, reference number and minimum payment) – at this point you can change the payment amount but it must be at least £1.
- Once you’ve confirmed your payment, you’ll receive a receipt containing a bill payment reference number.
Barclays Bank Contact Information
For quick transactions, please log in to your account, use the Barclays US app or call 1-877-523-0478 to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- View most recent payment
- View minimum due date
- View payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
Please find the number below that best matches your need and give them a call.
- General Inquiries (866) 928-8598
- Fax Number (866) 823-8178
- Credit Card Activation (877) 408-8866
- International (Call Us Collect) 1-302-255-8888
- Accessibility Coordinator 1-800-309-6191
- ADA/Accessibility Services Please contact them using relay services (dial 711)