Henry Ford MyChart Login: How To Access Your MyChart Account
With Henry Ford MyChart login portal, managing your health has never been easier. This unique online tool offers you a simple and convenient way to manage your healthcare how, where and when it’s best for you. Your Henry Ford MyChart account is completely secure and free to use, and it’s available 24 hours per day.
Through your Henry Ford MyChart account, you can:
1: Find care:
- Have 24/7 care with Video Visits on demand
- Engage in a scheduled Video Visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home
- Participate in an eVisit.
- Schedule your own appointments
2: Organize your Medical information:
- Create a personal health record
- Easily view your lab or test results, many within 24 hours or 1 business day.
- Download your medical records when you travel
- Review your chronic disease information.
- Pay your bill and view your statements online using the Henry Ford MyChart feature
3: Manage your health:
- Consult your doctor via secure messaging.
- Request a renewal of your prescription with your doctor.
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature.
- Obtain health education information.
How To Sign Up For MyChart
MyChart offers you personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. It enables you to securely use the internet to help manage and receive information about your health. With MyChart, you can use the internet to:
- Request medical appointments
- Directly schedule medical appointments in some departments
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- View billing information and make a payment
- Request new prescription renewals (not request refill from a pharmacy)
- Request proxy access to view the medical information of your minor child (0-13 years)
- Allow another person access to view your medical information within their MyChart account
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
If you received an activation code from your doctor, activate your account. If you do not have a code, you can sign up online or call (313) 876-7951.
Henry Ford MyChart Login Steps
You can access your Henry Ford MyChart account from any location if you have one. You must understand how to access your account in order to get there.
Here are the instructions to do that:
Step 1: Go to the homepage of Henry Ford MyChart: Open the following link: https://mychart.hfhs.org/ to get access to Henry Ford MyChart’s login official website.
Step 2: Login into your account: On the right side of the page, fill in your MyChart Username and Password. After that, press “Sign in” to login into your Henry Ford MyChart account.
If you have forgotten your username and or password, click the “Forgot username? Forgot password?” link on the sign-in page to reset your password online. You may also contact them at (313) 876-7951 to request a new, secure password.
What is MyChart Mobile? How Can I Get it?
MyChart Mobile is an app available to access your MyChart account on your phone. You can download the MyChart mobile app on your device at no charge.
- Download the MyChart app from either the Apple App Store or the Google Play store
- Once the app has been installed, click to open it, and accept the license agreement
- If prompted, “MyChart would like to use your Current Location,” click on [OK]
- If you click [Don’t Allow], when prompted to select a “healthcare provider” and/or enter in a “name/zip/state”:
- Type in “Henry Ford” or “Michigan”
- Scroll until you see “Henry Ford MyChart,” then click to select it
You may also download the app on your desktop computer and install it on your mobile device.