Comenity Bank issues the Hot Topic Guest List Credit Card for use only at the Hot Topic stores and their website. However, the Hot Topic Credit Card Login portal also known as “Online Account Center” allows Hot Topic Credit Card account holders to manage their account online to check balances, view transactions, make their Hot Topic credit Card payments and more.
If you’ve just gotten approved for Hot Topic Credit Card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Hot Topic Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your new Hot Topic Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Hot Topic Credit Card payments. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Hot Topic Guest List Card Benefits
The Hot Topic Guest List Card offers the exact same benefits that are also available to you if you just sign up to be a Hot Topic Guest List member without the credit card. These benefits include:
- 15% off your first purchase
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- Earn 100 points = instant $5 reward!
- Two $20 Off $50 shopping passes each year
- Exclusive Offers
- Easy online account management
- Special offers on your birthday and HOT TOPIC GUEST LIST anniversary
- Early access to sales and events
Reach 500 points and get GUEST LIST VIP**** status for these additional benefits:
- Earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent
- $2 standard shipping – always
- Dedicated GUEST LIST VIP customer service phone line
How To Register Your Hot Topic Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Hot Topic Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Hot Topic Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Hot Topic Credit Card account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Hot Topic Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- You’ll need to be the main Hot Topic cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Hot Topic Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To register your Hot Topic credit card please go to https://d.comenity.net/hottopic/pub/register/Register.xhtml , and fill the registration form with:
- Your credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Select Identification Type
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- After entering the correct details then click on “Find My Account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
If you face any problem while registering, Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Hot Topic Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/hottopic. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Hot Topic Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your Hot Topic Credit Card account online, it is necessary to get online access of the portal. For that, new customer must register their Hot Topic Credit Card Account online following the above steps. Once you get the online access, you can efficiently and accurately manage your account. Customers can review their account statements, make bill payments, update profile information etc. Following, are the steps to Sign in to your Hot Topic Credit Card account.
Step 1: First, visit the official Hot Topic Credit Card Login webpage: https://d.comenity.net/hottopic/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Then, a Sign in screen will appear on your screen asking Username and Password. Enter your Username and Password.
Step 3: Furthermore, if you want the browser to remember your credentials, click on the check box of “Remember Me”.
Step 4: Finally, click on “Sign In” button. If the information provided are authorized by the bank, you will get full access of your Hot Topic Credit Card account.
Once logged in, you can view your Hot Topic Credit Card account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account. If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Hot Topic Credit Card Payment
You have many options to make your Hot Topic Credit Card payment. Just choose the options that is convenient for you below to make your payment.
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps below to make your Hot Topic Credit card payment.
To make your Hot Topic Credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access by following the above step. Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Hot Topic Credit Card account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
2: Payment via EasyPay: You can also make your Hot Topic Credit Card payment through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Hot Topic Credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Click the “EasyPay” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
3: Payment by Mail: To make your Hot Topic Credit Card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
Hot Topic Credit Card accept payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: Payment by Phone: To make your Hot Topic Credit Card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card: at 1-800-376-0581 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
Hot Topic Credit Card Contact Information
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For in this blog? If you need additional assistance, contact Hot Topic Credit Card customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003