State Farm Federal Credit Union operates as a financial cooperative. The Union provides financial solutions such as loans, investment, deposit accounts, insurance, security, credit and debit cards, online banking, and other related services. However, the State Farm Federal Credit Union Login portal allows you to safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere to:
- Deposit checks
- View account balance(s)
- View account activity
- Transfer funds
- Apply for loans
- Apply for savings products
- Contact them
How To Register for State Farm Federal Credit Union Online Banking Access
If you are a new user, you need to first register for State Farm Federal Credit Union Online Banking Access to manage your State Farm Federal Credit Union accounts simply and securely, any time and anywhere you have internet access. It takes just a few minutes to register.
To register for State Farm Federal Credit Union Online Banking Access go to https://my.statefarmfcu.com/Registration and accept the disclosure before you are allowed to continue with the registration process. If you accept the terms of the disclosure, select I Agree and continue.
Step 1: Confirm Your Identity
Answer the questions to help them confirm your identity. Questions marked with an asterisk are required. Some questions are not marked with an asterisk, but you may still need to supply an answer.
- You need to answer all of the required questions (marked with an asterisk).
- In some cases you may be required to answer a specific number of questions – more than just the fields marked as required. If so, answer all the required questions and then choose which optional questions you want to answer. The directions at the top of the screen should tell you whether or not you have to answer a certain number of optional questions.
- They match your answers against our records to confirm your identity.
- In some instances, our records may be out of date or incomplete, and they will not be able to confirm your identity. Please contact the support center if you are unable to register online.
Step 2: Register
- Choose a username that you’ll use to log in to online banking.
- As you enter your username, the system will tell you whether or not your chosen username has met the minimum username length requirements.
- Once your chosen password meets the minimum length requirements, the system displays the “Check Availability” option.
- Select “Check Availability” to verify that your chosen username is available (you may not use a username has already been chosen by a different user).
- The system will send you a temporary password. You must select a destination (e.g. email address) for delivery of the temporary password.
- Please contact them if you don’t want to send your temporary password to any of the available destinations.
- Select “Continue” to save your username and send the temporary password to the selected destination.
Step 3: Authenticate
You must retrieve your temporary password and enter it to continue with the registration process.
- You should receive your temporary password within 5 minutes of choosing your delivery method and selecting “Continue”.
- If you don’t receive your password, select “Resend Password”.
- Once you receive your password, enter it into the password field and select “Login”.
Once you enter the correct temporary password, you’ll be asked to enter a new password.
- The password requirements are outlined at the top of the screen.
- To prevent typos, you’re required to enter your new password twice.
- Once you enter your password, select “Continue”.
- You will use your newly chosen password the next time you log in to Online Banking.
After you choose a new password, you will be asked to setup security questions and answers.
- It’s important that you choose question and answer combinations that are not easy to guess, but at the same time, are easy for you to remember.
- As an extra security measure, they will occasionally ask you to remember your answers before they allow you to log in.
- Each drop down list contains multiple questions.
- You must provide answers for 5 different questions.
- You may not supply the same answer for multiple questions (if two questions illicit the same answer, choose a different question).
Once you setup your security questions, you will be asked to choose a confidence image and passphrase. The confidence image and passphrase will be used to help you guard against fraudulent websites. They will always be displayed on the password screen before you login in to online banking.
- View additional confidence image options by selecting view more.
- Click on an image to select it as your confidence image.
- You may also upload your own confidence image. Image file sizes should be less than 3mb. Images will automatically be resized to 100px by 100px.
- The passphrase must be less than 50 characters long.
Step 4: Confirm Your Contact Information
They use your email address and phone number to send you notifications and make sure they can contact you when necessary.
- Please provide a valid email address and phone number.
- Select the appropriate time zone to ensure your have the optimal online banking experience.
- Complete the registration process by selecting “Continue”.
Step 5: Done
Once you confirm your contact information and select “Continue”, the registration process is complete.
- Select “Complete Profile” to navigate to your profile settings where you can upload a profile image and edit other personal information.
- Select “Explore Dashboard” to navigate to the landing page where you can view balance information and adjust display preferences.
- Select “Customize Settings” to change themes, setup notifications and adjust other preferences.
State Farm Federal Credit Union Login Steps
After enrolling in State Farm Federal Credit Union Online Banking Access you will obtain a unique username and password or if you are an existing customer just follow the steps below to log in to your account online.
- Go to the MACU Login page: https://my.statefarmfcu.com/Authentication
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log in
State Farm Federal Credit Union Contact Information
Have a question, need additional assistance or want to learn more about the benefits of SFFCU membership? They offer a number of easy ways to connect with them.
Give them a Call:
Call 888-521-5209, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday to conduct transactions, ask questions, or discuss account-specific needs.
Send them a message:
Send a secure message to ask questions or communicate about your accounts through online banking or the mobile app. Find their Message Center under the “More” widget.
Send them an Email:
Send an unsecured email for general questions and to learn more about credit union products. Access email here.
Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT (Mon., Wed., Fri.)