Netspend Cards are quite beneficial, this card helps you to make purchases at stores and online. Along with this you can also pay your bills or rent with Netspend Prepaid Credit Cards. It comes in both MasterCard and Visa varieties. In this article, we have provided a detailed guide about How to Activate Netspend Card Online.
How to Activate NetSpend Card Online:
You will receive your NetSpend Visa card in the mail, within seven to 10 business days after you place your order. There are activation instructions in the mail.
- Visit NetSpend.com/activate and click the icon at the top right-hand page labeled “Activate Card.”
- After the page loads, enter your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
- Click “Continue,” and you’ll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
How to Activate NetSpend on the Phone:
- Call NetSpend support from netspend.com/activate.
- Tell the customer service representative your card number, the security code and information that will confirm your identity.
- As soon as the representative activates your card, it’s available for you to use.
How to Request NetSpend Visa Card Online:
- Visit www.netspend.com and click the button labeled “Sign Up Now.”
- After the online application loads, enter your personal information as requested in each data field.
- Click on your choice of cards, and before you click “Get My Card,” click on “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card.”
How to Activate Netspend Card Without SSN?
Netspend offers prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard. Netspend doesn’t require a credit check and you don’t have to keep a minimum balance on the card. To activate a Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to provide a Social Security number (SSN). You can only activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN) if you provide another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number. Netspend customer service representatives were unwilling to say, either by phone or email, whether or not it is possible to activate a Netspend prepaid card without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number.
“Why does Netspend need my SNN?” you may wonder. According to Netspend’s terms and conditions, you must provide a government-issued identification number to activate a card for identity verification purposes. Identity verification is required by federal anti-terrorism laws, as well as insurance regulations. This process also helps Netspend protect your account from fraud. You will also be asked for your driver’s license number and other personal information. Full use of the card will be restricted if your identity is only partially verified.
To activate your Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to Netspend.com and click on “Activate Card” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 2. Enter the number on the front of your card and the three-digit security number on the back of the card.
- Step 3. Provide the identifying information required to create an account, including a government-issued identification number. After you have created your account, your card will be activated and ready to use.
Netspend Prepaid Card Help & Support
They are always there to help. Their customer service representatives are happy to answer any questions you may have about your Netspend Prepaid Card.
For Customer Service, you can reach them in a variety of ways:
Cardholders should email them through your secure inbox. Log in to the online Account Center to use this service.
Other inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
For Customer Service, call them toll-free at:
M–F 8AM–10PM Central
Sat. & Sun. 8AM-8PM Central
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Please note: They cannot accept cash or checks via mail.
Click here for reload locations.