If you want to know how to add Another card to your Green Dot Account then you are not alone. After many web visitors came to insurance diaries searching for the same keyword so we thought it was the right time to research and find out how to add Another Card to Green Dot Account.
Whether you want to set up an automatic savings plan into a linked savings account at a different bank or move your PayPal funds to your bank account, setting up a link to your regular bank account is pretty simple.
You May Also Want To Know
- How To Get Your Money Back From Green Dot
- How To Speak to a Live Person at Green Dot Moneypak
- How to Check Green Dot Card Balance | Green Dot Account Login
You may want to get another card when the one you have been using gets lost or damaged. Sometimes the card might be stolen, and the only thing you can do is deactivate it and get a new one from the institution. Well, it is possible to add another card to your account and continue enjoying life.
How to Add Another Card to Green Dot Account
The easiest way to add another Card to Green Dot Account is online or with an app. Gather the following details about the account you want to link:
- Bank name
- Bank location (city and state are all you need to provide)
- ABA routing number
- Account number
You can add a new replacement debit card in the following manner.
- Log into your Green Dot app. If you don’t have Green Dot App, you can download with this link >> https://www.greendot.com/banking-services/mobile-services
- Navigate to Settings, Manage Card
- Go to Report Card Lost/Stolen
- Enter the information requested
- Hit Next to confirm the information
- Report to request replacement
Once you have completed the above process, your card will be deactivated. Green Dot will send a new card at a $5 fee. The fees are present in your card agreement details, and nothing new about the fees.
Still can’t find your answer in this blog? Then call Green Dot customer support.
Contact Customer Support at (866) 795-7597
5am-9pm PST, 7 days a week.
Green Dot Corporation P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117
You may also want to know How To Close Green Dot Account Online