If you want to know how to apply for Debenhams Credit Card Online then you are required to follow the instructions in this article. Make sure you read till the end for everything you need to know about Debenhams Credit Card Online application.
If you already have the card then you may also want to know how to access your Debenhams Credit Card online account
Debenhams is a British online retail brand owned by the online retailer Boohoo. Previously it had been an independent company operating a series of department stores in the UK, Denmark and the Republic of Ireland.
The original company was founded in 1778 as a single store in London and grew to 178 locations across those countries, also owning the Danish department store chain Magasin du Nord. In its final years, its headquarters were within the premises of its flagship store in Oxford Street, London. The range of goods sold included clothing, household items, and furniture.
Debenhams’ credit card is provided by NewDay Ltd, a specialist UK-based provider of storecard and loyalty card schemes, and is issued on the Mastercard network, meaning it can be used at more than 35 million merchants and ATMs worldwide and you can also enjoy Mastercard’s special Priceless Cities benefits
Debenhams Credit Card Eligibility
- Minimum Age: 18
- Residency: UK resident, lived in the UK for last 12 mths, current UK bank account, a home or mobile phone number and regular income
- Availability: Available to new customers
Reasons to Apply For Debenhams Credit Card Online
- A year of 0% interest on balances transferred to focus on reducing your card debt
- Earn points on day-to-day spending
- Up to 500 points introductory bonus
- No annual fee
To qualify for a Debenhams credit card, you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless you’re HM Forces Personnel)
- Have a current UK bank account and a mobile phone number
- Not already have a Debenhams Card
- Have a regular income
- You must ensure that you can meet the repayments as missed payments incur a charge and could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain future credit
How To Apply For Debenhams Credit Card Online
I am very sorry, The Debenhams credit card has been discontinued and is no longer available. NewDay Ltd is no longer accepting applications for this card. However you may wish to consider one of the alternatives listed here.
Debenhams’ Address & Contact Details
Address: 334-348 Oxford Street, London, England, W1C 1JG.
To get in touch with Debenhams, call 0333 220 2519.