Did you receive an offer for an Ollo credit card? When you’re trying to build credit, it can feel like your credit card options are slim-to-none. Credit cards like Ollo can provide you with an instant approval decision. Follow the instructions below if you want to know How To Apply For Ollo Credit Card online or if you are an old customer you also learn how to login to your Ollo Credit Card card by reading till the end.
Features Of Ollo Credit Card
The Ollo cards offer several attractive features that consumers in higher credit ranges have come to take for granted, such as the elimination of many common credit card fees. The Ollo cards carry no penalty rate increases, no annual fee, no return-payment fee, no over-limit fee, and no foreign-transaction fees.
The cards also offer a unique reward for good payment behavior: After making payments on time for the first five months of owning the card, cardholders are eligible for a credit limit increase—without a hard inquiry on their credit reports. Agarwal says credit limit approval depends on a consumer’s creditworthiness; it could be as low $500 or as high as $3,500 to start with, “but the line grows with you,” he adds.
The Ollo Rewards Mastercard® comes with the same features as the Ollo Platinum Mastercard®, but also offers consumers the chance to earn cash back rewards on everyday purchases: 2% back on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and drugstores, and 1% back on everything else. There is no limit to the number of rewards you can earn, and they never expire as long as the account is open.
- This is a good card for those who are on their second stage of credit building
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
- Automatic Line Increases
- No Late Fees
- No rewards program
- US Based customer service team (always a huge plus)
What Different Ollo Cards Are Available?
There are two different versions of the Ollo credit card. Both cards are issued by the Bank of Missouri and work anywhere accepting Mastercard. Neither card requires a security deposit like a secured credit card.
Banks pay a small fee to do a soft credit pull and send these pre-approval invitations to people with qualifying credit scores. The invitation letter will be for the Ollo Platinum or Ollo Rewards. Your approval odds should be very good because you can only apply for an Ollo credit card if you get an invitation.
Ollo will perform a hard credit pull when you respond to their mail offer. This inquiry verifies there have been no major changes to your credit report since they sent the offer. You will most likely receive an instant approval credit card decision within one minute. If approved, Ollo will send you one of these cards.
1: Ollo Platinum
The Ollo Platinum is the entry-level Ollo credit card product. It doesn’t earn rewards on purchases and has no fees. You won’t pay an annual fee, foreign transaction fee, over-limit fee, or returned payment fee. If you make a late payment, your interest rate won’t increase. But, you will still pay a late payment fee, up to $39.
Ollo may also automatically increase your card’s credit limit. You will receive free FICO credit score updates each month.
Balance Transfer Promo: Select applicants can qualify for a promotional 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 9 months. You can transfer the balance from your current card and get an interest-free opportunity to pay off your debt balance.
If you don’t qualify for the Ollo Platinum Mastercard introductory APR, you can still focus on building credit without paying an annual fee.
- No annual fee
- Monthly FICO score updates
- Automatic credit
- No purchase rewards
- Invite-only application
2: Ollo Rewards
The Ollo Rewards Mastercard earns 2% cash back at gas stations, grocery stores, and drugstore purchases. All other purchases earn 1% back.
The annual fee is between $0 and $39. If you have the highest annual fee, you will need to spend $2,000 each year in the 2% bonus categories to offset the $39 fee with purchase rewards. This is a good option if you can earn more in purchase rewards than the annual fee cost.
Like the Ollo Platinum, the Ollo Rewards doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee, over-limit fee, or raise your interest rate if you miss a payment.
This card doesn’t offer an introductory APR for purchases or balance transfers. But if you receive an invitation for this card, you most likely have a better credit score than what is required for the Ollo Platinum.
- Earn 2% at gas stations, grocery stores, and drugstores
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee might be waived for well-qualified applicants
- Annual fee up to $39
- Invite-only application
Credit Score Needed To Apply For Ollo Credit Card
Since both Ollo credit cards require an invite to apply, the minimum credit score required is at their discretion. But you may receive an invite with a credit score in the low 600s or upper 500s.
Burf5502 got the Ollo Rewards Mastercard with a score in the low 600s with an initial $300 credit limit. This initial limit is relatively small and other owners have made similar complaints. But after 6 to 12 months of on-time payments, you might get an automatic increase. This increase won’t affect your credit score.
Mommybear31 reports having an above-average initial credit limit of $1,500 compared to their previous credit cards. They also have positive remarks for their fraud monitoring department and the flexible 2% bonus categories.
How To Apply For Ollo Credit Card Online
You can apply for the card online and can get a number of services through it. Here is what you need to do to get this card:
- You will need a few things first of all:
- You also need a computer, laptop to connect the internet.
- You need a web browser to do the proceedings as well.
- You need your reservation number as well.
- An access code will also be needed in the process.
- Once you are ready, connect the internet connection to the computer now.
- Open the web browser now and go to the official website of the company.
- Access the card application page on it now.
- Or, you can use this direct link to get to the card application page: www.getmyollocard.com
- Once the website is totally open, there is a form on it that needs to be filled, for that:
- Type in the reservation number in the first field on the form now.
- Provide the password access code now in the field next to it.
- Press the blue “Submit” button at the end of this page now and submit the application. It will now be processed and then you can make the further process to get your card.
How To Contact Ollo Card
- Ollo Mastercard customer service phone number: 1-877-494-0020.
- Calling from outside the US? Dial 1-516-224-5600.
- Ollo Card Payment Address: P.O. Box 660371 Dallas, TX 75266-0371.
- Ollo Card General Correspondence: P.O. Box 9222 Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9222.Jul 10, 2019creditliftoff.com › wwwgetmyollocardcomreviews