Do you want to know How to Apply For RushCard? If yes, then you are at the right place, in this post you will learn How to Apply For RushCard, how to activate RushCard, How to use your RushCard and also how to login to your RushCard Account.
What is RushCard?
RushCard is a prepaid debit card that can be a convenient alternative to a checking account. But, like many prepaid debit cards, you’ll pay for the convenience — and RushCard is more expensive than some of its competitors.
RushCard Best for..?
- Those who value fee-free access to cash from in-network ATMs or through cash back at retailers.
- Those who want to use bill pay and a savings account.
- Those who don’t mind paying a monthly fee in exchange for conveniences like wide card acceptance.
Pros Of Rushcard:
- No per-purchase fee.
- Part of the Visa network, which is widely accepted nationally and internationally.
- Cash back at stores at no additional cost.
- Free direct deposit and bill pay.
Cons Of Rushcard:
- One-time fee of $3.95 or $9.95 the first time you load money.
- $7.95 monthly fee ($5.95 if you set up direct deposit); no way to waive it.
- Cash reloads are possible only at third party locations, for a fee.
- A $3 out-of-network ATM fee.
RushCard Application Requirements
- First Name
- Last name
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Zip Code
- And your mobile number
How to Apply For RushCard
To Apply For RushCard online kindly go to https://apply.rushcard.com/start?audience=directmarketing. Fill in the form, if you agree with the terms and conditions then click agree and submit.
- How To Speak to a Live Person at Green Dot Moneypak
- How to Check Green Dot Card Balance | Green Dot Account Login
- Moneypak Login | Open a MoneyPak Account – Moneypak eService
- RushCard Login | Card Activation | Rushcard Customer Service
- Green Dot Login | Greendot Sign Up & Customer Service
How To Get Through To RushCard Customer Service
Contact Customer Service by calling 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227), by mail at P.O. Box 42482, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242, or visit account.rushcard.com.
For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cfpb.gov/prepaid. If you have a complaint about a prepaid account, call the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 1-855-411-2372 or visit cfpb.gov/complaint. Thanks for visiting my blog.