How to Cancel AARP Roadside Assistance
Whether you are wondering about emergency roadside service and towing services or you are looking for more details about your AARP Roadside Assistance membership or you want to know How to Cancel AARP Roadside Assistance, you’ve come to the right place.
Allstate Roadside has provided AARP members peace of mind at a great value for over 30 years. Designed exclusively to meet the needs of AARP members, Allstate Roadside Assistance offers: 24-hour emergency roadside service and a variety of travel, car care and auto club benefits.
We have made it super easy to cancel AARP Roadside Assistance subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums “Signature Motor Club, Inc.” (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
Read More: AARP Life Insurance Login: How To Login, New User Registration
Things To Know Before Cancelling AARP Roadside Assistance
There are a few things you must know about cancelling AARP Roadside Assistance subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don’t cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
How to Cancel AARP Roadside Assistance on your iPhone or iPad
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on AARP Roadside Assistance (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for AARP Roadside Assistance, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel AARP Roadside Assistance on your Android device
To cancel AARP Roadside Assistance subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the AARP Roadside Assistance app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the AARP Roadside Assistance subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your AARP Roadside Assistance subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won’t be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel AARP Roadside Assistance on a Mac computer
To cancel AARP Roadside Assistance subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the AARP Roadside Assistance app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.
If you don’t remember your password however, contact the App for help/to reset password.
See Also: AARP Chase Login | How to Make an AARP Credit Card Payment
Comprehensive and affordable, Allstate Roadside safely gets you where you want to go and lets you enjoy the ride.
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll receive help with towing, lost ignition car key and fuel delivery, as well as jump-starting a dead car battery and changing a flat tire.
If you can’t find an answer to your question online, please contact Roadside Assistance from Allstate. Just complete and submit the form. A response will be e-mailed to you within 3 business days. Or, if you prefer, call Allstate Roadside toll-free using one of the numbers listed below.
Enroll online or call 1-866-208-2395
Hearing Impaired: 1-800-235-8737
Allstate Roadside Member Services 1-800-555-1121
Hearing Impaired: 1-800-235-8737
Dispatch Services Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
All Other Services Available Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time.
AARP Passport Program 1-888-687-2277
Hearing Impaired: 1-888-434-1871
AARP Member Benefits Guide
601 E Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004
Visit www.AARP.org for more information about membership.