If you want to know How To Cheat Liberty Mutual Right Track then this post is for you, you don need to search further because you have finally landed at the right place just continue reading…
How Does Liberty Mutual RightTrack Work?
The RightTrack application works in conjunction with the RightTrack mark device to automatically record your trips, capturing all the info required to calculate your discount and give you feedback on your driving habits.
To sign up, you can contact your local Liberty Mutual office, call their toll free number at 1-800-837-5254, or obtain an online quote 1st at www.libertymutual.com/auto-insurance. If you’ve already enrolled, simply download the application and register to complete the set up process and start driving your method to a lower premium.
Liberty Stands With You.
What Does Liberty Mutual RightTrack Monitor?
Liberty Mutual RightTrack monitors several behaviors associated with unsafe driving and increased accidents. These behaviors include:
- Total miles driven
- Nighttime driving
In addition to monitoring these behaviors, Liberty Mutual also collects and transmits a variety of other telematics data. The data points include:
- Technology source
- Trip type
- Mobile phone type
- Technology ID number
- Ignition on and off
- Technology connection event
- Technology disconnection event
Liberty Mutual may cancel your enrollment in the program if the company finds evidence of a driver frequently disconnecting the device. This explains why the company monitors technology connection and disconnection events. Drivers who disconnect their device to avoid being monitored defeat the purpose of the program: to track driving habits and reward safe drivers.
How To Cheat Liberty Mutual Right Track – Tips & Tricks
Wondering how to cheat Liberty Mutual RightTrack? Drive safely on the roads. Tampering with the device or attempting to game the system could disqualify you from the program altogether.
You may also want to know How To Cancel Liberty Mutual Right Track
You should not consider cheating Cheat Liberty Mutual Right Track if:
- Your main goal is to maximize your car insurance discount. Liberty Mutual Right Track monitors your driving continuously, but it also offers you the opportunity to save up to 30% or, in some states, up to 50% on your car insurance.
- You feel confident in your ability to drive phone-free. Your phone usage impacts your discount with liberty Mutual Right track, so if you rely on your phone while driving, it may be worth it to consider another program.
- You’d prefer to just enroll one car on your policy. While some programs require you to enroll all the cars and drivers included on your policy, Right track does not — though your discount will increase if you do.
Liberty Mutual has sophisticated technological equipment and can find you out. They can revoke your discount if you’re discovered to be cheating the system. So instead of trying to tamper with the app to increase rewards, it’s wiser to practice safe driving habits to get savings.
Liberty Mutual Right Track Driving Habits to Get Savings
Human error is the cause of 90% of road accidents. Practicing good driving habits not only benefits your safety and the safety of others, it can also save you money and time. Keep these three habits in mind when you’re driving and help improve the experience for everyone on our roads and highways.
1. Don’t speed – it’s not worth the risk or the cost: According to a Transport Canada study, most people exceed the speed limit, particularly on highways. Yet, over 20% of collisions on Canadian roads involve excessive speed.
Many people try to justify that driving faster gets you to your destination sooner. Occasionally, this may be true, but is the time you save worth the risk of a collision, injuries and fines? Consider a 25 km trip on a highway:
- Travelling at the posted 100 km/h speed limit will take you 15 minutes
- Travelling at 110 km/h will take you 13 minutes and 38 seconds
In this case, you only save one minute and 22 seconds. However, this doesn’t factor in traffic congestion or traffic lights when you get off the highway – both of which are likely to eliminate this minor time savings. At the same time, studies estimate speeding increases your risk of an accident by 30%.
Speeding also costs you money. In addition to the potential fines from law enforcement, aggressive accelerating and braking uses more fuel and wears out your brakes faster. An aggressive driver is likely to use 25% more fuel than an average driver, which can cost a regular commuter an extra $500 per year.
2. Keep your eyes on the road – distraction can be deadly: You may think you’re a great multi-tasker, but did you know that humans are only consciously able to attend to one task at a time? It’s not possible to pay full attention to driving while completing another task – like texting, changing the radio or eating.
Even if it only takes you two seconds to look at your device, you’ve already doubled your risk of a collision. At 100 km/h, you’ll travel 52 meters in two seconds – nearly the length of a hockey rink – over which the road conditions can drastically change.
Along with substantial fines and demerit points, some provinces are discussing the introduction of license suspensions for using hand-held electronic devices while driving. From both a safety and financial perspective, distracted driving is a bad idea, so stay focused on the road.
3. Maintain tire pressure – it’s cost effective and safer to drive: Driving with tires that aren’t properly inflated reduces your vehicle’s handling capabilities and increases your stopping distance. It also means you’ll need to replace your tires more frequently, as under-inflated tires worsen tread wear and increase the chance of your tires rupturing. Finally, your fuel economy will suffer if you drive with the wrong tire pressure.
Thankfully, these expensive problems can be mitigated by routinely using an inexpensive tool – a tire pressure gauge – which you can get online or in the automotive section of many local retail stores. Even if your car has an electronic tire pressure monitoring system, it’s a good idea to keep a gauge in your glove compartment. Check your vehicle’s owner manual or tire information placard for the correct pressures.
However, there are several ways to trick the RightTrack program. You can have other people drive your vehicle. You can also use a completely different car from the one listed on your policy during the 90 day review. However, Liberty Mutual has sophisticated technological equipment and can find you out. They can revoke your discount if you’re discovered to be cheating the system
In conclusion, you do not need to spend a lot of time researching how best to save money on your car insurance. Liberty Mutual has made it easy to save up to 30 percent just for safe driving. There are plenty of options to choose from if you’re not ok with the coverage.