How to Check Green Dot Card Balance: Green Dot has launched its Mobile App for both Android devices and iOS devices which you can use to check the balance of your card, here you can also check your all transactions from this company’s mobile app.
See Also: How To Fix Green Dot App Not Working
Green Dot Login Process
Green Dot Login procedure is very simple if you follow my guide, here you will learn how to access your account how to contact Green Dot customer service, how to enroll for new users. To extend your knowledge I am going to brief you about Green Dot Corporation. Continue reading.
How to Check Green Dot Card Balance
Knowing the balance on your prepaid Green Dot card can keep you from being declined when making a transaction. There are several different methods for checking your balance on a Green Dot Card.
Balance and Transaction History
- Quickly check your balance and transaction history online 24/7 by logging in to GreenDot.com or the mobile app.
- You may also add your mobile number with Green Dot by logging in to your account and selecting Account Settings. Then you can text the following commands to 43411:
- To get your balance, text “BAL Last4” to 43411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number).
- To check your transactions, text “HIST Last4” to 43411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number). Green Dot don’t charge customers to receive a text message, but your carrier data and message rates still apply.
How To Check Green Dot Balance by Calling the Bank
Green Dot customers can call the bank representative for getting the correct account balance information immediately. You can contact the bank on the following no. 1-866-795-7597. If you face any problem regarding working on your card or if you have charged wrongly from the bank you can also clear your dispute by calling this no. and contacting the bank.
- See Also: How to activate Walmart Money Card.
Here we have discussed the ways for checking the account balance of your Green Dot cards. You can go through the complete process and start getting your account balance.
If you find any problem in getting the results for your account you can directly contact us via comments or contact Green Dot Bank by calling (866) 795-7597 or the number on the back of your Card, by mail at P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, California 91117, or visit greendot.com. For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cpfb.gov/prepaid.