In order to Check MoneyPak Balance you have to login to your MoneyPak account, (See instructions on how to login to MoneyPak) you have to visit the MoneyPak site and follow the step-by-step instructions below. If you have received MoneyPak digits from someone and would like to add it to your prepaid or bank debit card, see our instructions below on how MoneyPak works.
The balance on a MoneyPak prepaid card can be checked by SMS text message or by telephone. MoneyPak cards were issued by Green Dot, which is where the balance is checked.
How To Check MoneyPak Balance
MoneyPak balances can be checked at anytime, including after they have been loaded with more money. Typically, the telephone message or text showing the balance will reflect the full balance, including any money that has just been added. Checking a balance is an easy process and should only take a few minutes in most circumstances. Here are the main ways that the balance on an account can be checked:
How To Check MoneyPak Balance by telephone: Checking the balance by telephone involves phoning the customer service telephone number that is found on the back of the card. You can directly visit your bank and know any details you wish for.
How To Check MoneyPak Balance by SMS: The SMS text service can also be used. It is an automated service so can be used at anytime. The process is done on a standard mobile phone. The cardholder has to send a text message to the number 43411. The message should contain “BAL” followed by a space and then the last four digits on the cardholder’s MoneyPak prepaid card. For example, “BAL 1234.” The card service provider Green Dot will then send a text message back with details of the current balance.
- Green Dot Account Recovery | How To Recover Your GreenDot Account
- Green Dot Login | Greendot Sign Up & Customer Service
- How to Check Green Dot Card Balance | Green Dot Account Login
Ways to Protect Yourself From MoneyPak Scams
- Never give a MoneyPak number to someone you don’t know. No legitimate government agency or company will ask for payment using a MoneyPak.
- Research any company that calls about money you owe. By law, debt collectors must send a debt validation letter that describes your debt. If they refuse, you can challenge their claim. Also, look up the phone number of the organization the caller claims to represent (not the caller ID), dial it and confirm its representative called you. The IRS, for example, will never call to issue threats or demand instant payment.
- When using a MoneyPak, be sure to type in www.moneypak.com in a web browser and double-check the spelling. You don’t want to end up on a fake website.
Green Dot Moneypak Customer Service
If you need to learn learn more about Green Dot Moneypak then you might want to know how to speak to a live Person at Green Dot Moneypak. We made this post to enable our readers who want to speak to a life personal at Green Dot Moneypak to do so with ease. For assistance with common issues, MoneyPak customers can call (866) 795-7969. This number will take you to an automated interactive voice response system, which can give information on common MoneyPak issues.