Do you want to know How To Check Your Walmart Money Card Account Balance? If yes then you are not alone and secondly, you have come to the right place to learn everything you need to know about your Walmart Money Card Account.
Before we proceed lets take a quick look at the tips and safety measures involved in using your Walmart Money Card online in order to be at the safer side.
- You may also want to know How To Activate Your Walmart Money Card
Safety Measure To Manage Your Walmart Money Card Online
Now everything is with the click of a button even all your money is only a click away, this makes your life hassle-free right!, but wait before you go tension free as there are many hackers waiting for you to make even the slightest of mistakes so to hijack all your personal information or even your money.
You can make yourself secure while using your Walmart Money Card online by ensuring the following checkpoints.
- Your Desktop/Laptop operating system is updated to its latest release, so to ensure that there are no known loopholes left to be exploited by hackers.
- A good internet security software like Avast Internet Security Suite is installed on your system.
- A user-friendly, secure, and updated Web browser.
- It is also advisable that you store all your login credentials in a safe place, you can use a good password manager or store all your credentials in a separate diary, and do not share your login credentials with anyone.
- Don’t use public systems to perform any financial activities unless deemed necessary.
- You may also want to know the Solution To Walmart Visa Gift Card Not Working
How To Check Your Walmart Money Card Account Balance
You can quickly check your balance and transaction history online 24/7 by logging in to WalmartMoneyCard.com or the mobile app. See How to log in to your Walmart Money Card Account.
You may also add your mobile number with Walmart MoneyCard by logging in to your account and selecting Account Settings. Then you can text the following commands to 96411:
To get your balance, text “BAL Last4″ to 96411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number). To check your transactions, text “HIST Last4″ to 96411 (where Last4 is the last 4 digits of your card number). If your Walmart Mobile App is down, See – How To Fix Walmart App Not Working
Walmart don’t charge customers to receive a text message, but your carrier data and message rates still apply.
- You may also want to know How To Check Walmart Your Visa Gift Card Balance
How To Contact Walmart Money Customer Support If you Have Issues With Your Card
Call the number above to connect with their team.
To Contact them by mail, write to:
P.O. Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100