Is your Bank of America App Not Working? if yes, you really need to be looking for How To Fix it. However, If you want to know how to fix your Bank of America mobile App that is Not Working then you are in the place.
With the Bank of America mobile app, managing your money has never been easier or more secure. Use fingerprint to log you in with a touch, then see everything you need at a glance. Customize your dashboard just the way you like it.
How To Fix Bank of America App Not Working On iPhone
Network problems can occur while using banking applications. You cannot make transactions while the internet is slow or down. If you face internet issues with the device, navigate the device to a location where you get a sufficient network signal.
You can switch to Airplane mode to fix the network-related glitches. Some users complain that they are not receiving notifications from the application. The setting of the smartphone needs to be modified. Check if you have disabled the app notifications for the application in the settings. Follow both the steps accurately to solve the network problems.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Select Airplane Mode to enable on.
- Wait for a few seconds, and disable the option.
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Tap on App list, then search Bank of America App.
- Tap on Notifications and check whether it is allowed.
- How To Enroll In Bank Of America Online Banking
- How To Access And Manage Your Bank Of America Portal
- Bank Of America Routing Number: How To Find Your Routing Number
How To Fix Bank of America App Not Working On Android
No matter which device you are using, glitches appear everywhere. From a desktop to Android, every user notice glitches in the applications. Not only, Play store app, iOS apps also have some severe problems that need to get fixed. Otherwise, it can damage other features of the device.
Bank of America users noticed that the app crashes and lags, eventually while initiating some essential activities. Force stop can disable all the information from the app resulting in smooth performance. The apps working in the background also interrupt the current activities of the device. The iPhone users can utilize the Quit app option to halt the background activities.
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Bank of America App and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now reboot your smartphone.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Bank of America App screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
If these solution did not work then you can make contact with Bank of America customer service team, contact information given below.