With this tutorial, It is very easy to access the Chase Bank Mobile App. All you need is your mobile phone and internet connection. Here are the steps you need to Fix Chase Mobile App Not Working.
The Chase Mobile app is an all-inclusive platform that provides a centralized way to manage all of your Chase accounts. The app allows owners of any Chase card—credit or debit—to bank from the convenience of their phone in almost any location.
The app is supported by both Android and Apple devices, so you can rest assured that it is constantly being updated and improved for users on both mobile platforms.
The Chase app has a wide range of helpful features, including QuickDeposit, QuickPay, the ability to see a routing number and account number, location services and financial reporting through Today’s Snapshot.
The app is also highly rated by consumers, with 3.4 million ratings and a 4.8/5 ranking on the Apple App store—and for good reason. It offers a wide range of mobile banking services that simplify and speed up on-the-go banking.
Reasons For Chase Mobile App Not Working
There are several reasons behind not working of Chase Mobile App.
Maybe the App is in under maintenance or the server is down. Other then this, there are some other common issues that can interrupt your service.
But the most common problem is Chase Mobile App is not opening or transactions is not initiating. This can be a real problem, for obvious reasons, especially for those who use it daily.
If you are facing trouble while accessing Chase Mobile App, read on. You will find a number of fixes for this.
Below are the most common solution which may help to access Chase Mobile App
- Wait for some time because the app may be in maintenance mode.
- May be the server is down, so wait for some time.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
How To Fix Chase Mobile App Not Working
While using the Chase bank App make sure that your phone is under the network coverage area. The banking applications work with a stable network and internet connection. Make sure you have a stable internet connection to make transactions.
Some users have reported that they don’t receive notifications from the banking application. In this case, you can check if app notification is enabled. Switching to Airplane mode will solve your network issues. You can also reinsert the SIM card to solve network glitches.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the device.
- Select Airplane Mode to enable on.
- Wait for a few seconds, and disable the option.
- Visit the Settings of the device.
- Tap on App list, then search Chase Mobile app.
- Tap on Notifications and check whether it is allowed
Force stop in Android:
- Go to the Settings option on your device.
- Tap on the Apps list and click on the Application Manager and All tab.
- Find the Chase Mobile App and click on it.
- Tap on Force Stop to close the app.
- Now restart your smartphone.
Quit App iPhone:
- Double-tap the Home button to begin the fast app switcher.
- Visit the Chase Mobile App screen you want to stop.
- Swipe up on the app card you want to close by flicking it upward and off the display.
Remove Cache Android:
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Select the Application Manager under the apps.
- Click on the All apps list.
- Find and click the Chase Mobile App.
- Select the Clear Cache option.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
Remove Cache iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll and search the General options.
- Tap on the iPhone storage section.
- Search for the Chase Mobile App from the list.
- Tap on the delete cache memory.
If the above troubleshooting methods did not work then you can make contact with Chase Bank customer service team, contact information given below.
How To Contact Chase If You Have Trouble With Your Account
You contact Chase for customer service in any of several ways. If you’re partial to phone calls, you can reach out to Chase from 7 a.m. to midnight ET at:
- 1-877-242-7372 if you’re in the U.S.
- 1-713-262-3300 if you’re outside the U.S.
If you’re in the military, try these numbers:
- 1-877-469-0110 if you’re in the U.S.
- 1-318-340-3308 if you’re overseas
If you feel you need a more personal touch, you can schedule a meeting with a Chase banker online. You’ll meet that banker in person at whatever date and time you’ve scheduled them for. These appointments are available to those with and without Chase bank accounts.
You can also vocalize your issues via secure messages; from your account page, click into the menu and then choose “Secure messages.” You can even reach out via social media — Chase is on Twitter as @ChaseSupport.