Esurance Drivesense App Not Working for you maybe due to the normal problem apps normally have, but if you think your Esurance Drivesense App is Not Working due to other reasons then you have to follow the troubleshooting steps here.
It will be nice you with us till the end of this article, and you shall get all your queries and doubts fixed. In this article, we will try to cover almost everything possible about Esurance Drivesense App that you need to know about. So, stay tuned, and let’s begin!
Frequently Asked Questions About Esurance Drivesense
- What is Esurance DriveSense?
- How Does Esurance DriveSense Work?
- What Is Drivesense Discount On Esurance?
Solution To Drivesense App Not Working
Drivesense android/iphone/ipad app may not be working for you due to some issues that your device may have. Please check whether your internet is working properly. If you’re using a wifi connection, please turn-off and turn-on once to see, whether it helps you. Also please restart your android/iphone device to see if it helps.
- This may be a temporary issue. You can close and open the app to see whether it fixes the issue.
- If you’re using mobile data connection, disable and enable again
- If you’re using a Wifi connection, turn off wifi and turn on again to check if it is a wifi issue.
- Restart your android/iphone and try opening the app to see if it works fine.
1: Force Close The App
First, if you’re stuck in the app, force close it to get out. This means you’ll have to shut it down completely instead of just backing out and letting it run in the background.
Open up the ‘recent applications’ menu by hitting the leftmost button at the very bottom of the screen. A slideshow of all your currently running apps will pop up. Scroll left to right until you find Drivesense App and close it by swiping the app up. If you’d like to close all your apps at once, just tap the ‘close all’ button.
- If you have an iPhone X or more recent model, you can reach the ‘recent applications’ menu by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, and then pausing when you reach the middle. If you have an iPhone 8 or earlier model, you just have to double-tap the home button.
- Scroll side to side to find the app, then swipe it up to shut it down.
2. Clear the Data Cache
The app’s data cache is a storage of user information that allows the app to quickly load your settings and preferences. But if that data somehow becomes corrupted by a bad save or an error, it can mess up and freeze your app. Clearing the cache can set that straight by giving the phone and the app a blank slate to work with.
Tap on the ‘Apps’ menu listed in your settings. Find and select the Drivesense app, then select ‘storage’. When you’re in the storage, hit ‘clear cache’ to delete the data on your phone. This won’t delete the app or your account, just the saved data.
Try to access the settings in your Drivesense app for an option to reset your cache. If your app keeps freezing, or the option doesn’t exist, then you’ll need to skip this step and head straight to uninstalling.
3. Delete and reinstall
Deleting the app will fix any problems that might’ve happened during the initial install or any updates. Look for the app icon on your phone. Tap and hold it until an ‘uninstall’ or ‘delete’ option comes up, then go ahead and uninstall it.
Head back into the App Store or Google Play to reinstall it and, hopefully, fix any issues with crashing.
How To Fix Drivesense App Not Working (Final Solution)
If that doesn’t help then follow the troubleshooting method below.
It is one of the most common problem in mobile phones and tablets. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
- Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power off button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device. Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above worked, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you’ve enabled it previously.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don’t work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
If none of the above method works and you feel that it is not a common problem for everyone, please let us know using the comment section below. Our community may help you fix the problem as soon as possible.