Were you try to log in to your Pennymac online account and realized that the Pennymac Login is not currently working? If yes then you are not alone and also you don’t really need to be worried about Pennymac Login Not Working because you have come to this final place to learn how to get Pennymac Login to work again for you.
After many customers contacted us to complain about Pennymac Login Not Working so we thought it was the best time to find out the reasons behind Pennymac Login Not Working and also publish how to Fix Pennymac Login not working. So all you need to do is to read this post carefully in order to get Pennymac Login portal working again for you.
Why is Pennymac Login Not Working?
f your IP Address becomes blocked, Pennymac Website and all related services, including Email, FTP or CPANEL access will not load for you and Pennymac website will appear to be offline even though others can access it without issues. If Pennymac website is down for just you, your IP address may be blacklisted.
Sometimes If Pennymac is performing planned system maintenance at the moment you tried to log in then is possible that online, Mobile and Telephone online activities will be unavailable for that period of time. If you are experiencing issues accessing these services, please read below for solution.
Quick Solution To Pennymac Login Not Working
If you are unable to access the Pennymac login page, I strongly recommend that you clear your browser cache and cookies, and then restart your browser. If you have the Pennymac site bookmarked, you will want to clear the bookmark as well.
If you are unable to access Mobile Banking, you may need to update and/or uninstall and reinstall the app. After reinstalling the app, uncheck the “Remember Me” and “Enable Touch ID” boxes and entered in your log in credentials. After those are entered, you can re-check the boxes and then click Log In.
If the issue persists please continue reading below
How To Fix Pennymac Login Not Working
It’s frustrating when a web page won’t load. Your connection, software, or the website could be causing the problem. Here are other ways to fix Pennymac login Not Working even if it’s down.
1: Check Your Network Connection
First, check your network connection. Wireless connections can be flaky and drop out at any time, so make sure you’re connected to the right network. An easy way to test this is to visit a popular website, like Google or Facebook. If the site loads, you’re connected!
If the Pennymac site doesn’t load, make sure your device isn’t in Airplane Mode. On Smartphones, tablets, and many Windows desktop and laptop computers, you can disable all communications. Some Windows laptops also have dedicated Airplane Mode keys, which you can press by mistake. So, double-check your device settings, just in case.
If you can’t access any websites, make sure your computer is connected to your network. Check your Wi-Fi settings or, if you use a wired connection, make sure your Ethernet cable hasn’t slipped out. If you’re confident you’re connected to your local network, it could be your internet connection causing the issue.
The best way to check this is to look at the lights on your router or modem. Every router is different, but most have a clear indicator of the connection status. If the light next to the internet symbol is red or orange, you probably aren’t connected to the internet.
2: Research Any Error Message in Your Browser
Error messages are handy because they let you know exactly what’s going on. You can use this information to try and troubleshoot the issue, or at least rule out problems with your hardware or software. Some of the most common errors you encounter are:
- 403 Forbidden: You’re not allowed to access this page. Check the address and try again.
- 404 Page Not Found: The page you’re trying to access no longer exists. Check the address and try again. This could mean the webmaster has moved the page, or something has broken.
- 500 Internal Server Error: There’s a problem with the server that hosts the Pennymac website. This isn’t something you can resolve, so try again later.
3: Try a Different Browser
Sometimes Pennymac login page don’t get along with certain browsers. This often the case if you use a browser with a smaller market share, like Safari or Edge. It’s always a good idea to install several browsers. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are good choices because they both have a large market share.
If you try to load a website and you see a blank screen, your browser might be the issue. Try to switch browsers the next time you encounter unexpected behavior in web apps, inconsistent scrolling, or elements that don’t display correctly.
4: Find out if the Website is down
If it’s just one website you can’t access, there’s probably nothing wrong with your computer, phone, or tablet. To check, head over to https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com and enter the domain name (for example, Insurancediaries.com) and click the blue button. If the site is up and running, you’ll see “It’s just you.” If there’s something wrong with the site, you’ll see confirmation that it is down.
- If the website is down, there’s not much you can do until it comes back up. Check back after a while to see if anything changes. If you know the site is back up but you still can’t access it, clear your browser cache and then try again.
- Sometimes the site may be up-and-running but a network issue between your computer and that site is experiencing issues. If the site isn’t down, read on to keep troubleshooting.
4: Access a Cached Version of the Website
If the website is down or you’ve tried everything to access it, you might want to try to access a cached version of the site. A cached version of a website is a snapshot of it stored on another server. Google is the best resource for cached versions of websites because its search engine indexes more websites than any other.
Head to Google Search, paste or type the Pennymac login URL into the search box and then hit search. The website should be at the top of the search results. Next to the web address is a small, downward-facing arrow. Click it, and then click “Cached.”
5: Try visiting the website in incognito, private, or secret mode
If the site opens fine on another device, there’s a chance one of your web browser plugins or extensions is preventing the site from loading. If the website loads in your browser’s private browsing mode, you can usually solve the problem by disabling browser extensions, clearing your cookies, or resetting your browser to its original settings. Here’s how to open private, incognito, or secret mode on different browsers:
- Chrome, Edge, and Safari: Press Command + Shift + N (Mac) or Control + Shift + N (PC).
- Firefox: Press Command + Shift + P (Mac) or Control + Shift + P (PC).
- Chrome: tap the three dots next to the address bar and select New Incognito tab.
- Safari: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom-right corner, and then tap Private at the bottom-left.
- Samsung Internet: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom, and then tap Turn on Secret mode.
6: Try Another Network or Use a VPN
The issue could also be the result of ISP’s restrictions to limit access to the website or if the IP address of your system/device has been blocked by Pennymac (“thinking” it as suspicious or geo-locked). In this context, trying another network or VPN (although, many of the known VPN IPs are blocked by Pennymac) may solve the Pennymac login problem. Before proceeding, make sure to disable any proxy on the device/ system.
Try a VPN
- If not, install and launch a VPN application.
- Now connect to a server (preferably, USA) and check if you can use the Pennymac website without issue.
- If not and you are already using a VPN, then check if disabling the VPN application does the trick for you
Try Another Network
- If VPN did not work, disconnect your device/system from the current network and connect to another network (like the phone’s hotspot or in case of a mobile device, cellular data).
- Now check if the Pennymac website can be accessed from a browser. If so, then you may contact your ISP to check if they are limiting access to Pennymac or renew the IP lease to your router. If they are not, then you may contact Pennymac support (preferably, on Twitter) to unblock your device’s IP.
If none of the above solutions worked for you then try keep the troubleshooting Method below.
Troubleshooting Method To Pennymac Login Not Working
While it is rare that people need to follow our troubleshooting guide, there are some instances in which you need to. We will go through the troubleshooting guide, here.
Step 1 – Make sure that you have an active and reliable internet connection. That can cause unexpected errors such as timeouts.
Step 2 – Ensure that you typed your details correctly. If there is an option for viewing your password, use it. Providing there is no one that can not see your password around.
Step 3 – Make sure your CAPS LOCK is off.
Step 4 – Turn off any Virtual Private Network (VPN) that you may be using. Some sites will block specific country or place IP addresses.
Hopefully, something in this guide helped you find and fix the problem you were having logging in to BECU website.
The Bottom Line
In this guide, we’ve tried to step you through all the possible things that can go wrong when logging into Pennymac website – hopefully it helped you find your problem but sometimes it takes the expertise of someone who’s used to diagnosing and fixing problems like this.
If you still have an issue accessing these services after trying these options, please call a Pennymac representative, (800) 777-4001.