State Farm Beacon Not Working for you maybe due to some issues that your device may have or maybe your Bluetooth and Location are not enabled. If you believe that State Farm Beacon has an issue, please read this article carefully for final solution.
Learn More: How To Pair State Farm Beacon
How To Know If Your Bluetooth Beacon is Working
You can tell your Bluetooth beacon is working if the light illuminates when you hold down the button, and your trips appear within the app. If not, Call start Farm 24/7 at 888-559-1922
How to Fix State Farm Beacon Not Working
Try out these common troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your Bluetooth and Location are enabled. If they are, try tapping them off and on again and retry setup.
- Ensure your phone is updated to the latest version of the app.
- Restart your phone, and turn on Bluetooth and Location services.
- Ensure your Bluetooth is visible to all
- The battery in the Bluetooth beacon may be depleted. Check the Bluetooth beacon and make sure that the red light turns on briefly when the small white button on the front of the beacon is held down. If not, call their 24/7 tech support line at 888-559-1922.
- The Bluetooth beacon may not be paired in the app. Log into the app and tap on the car to see which beacon is paired to the car.
- Check for available updates in the App Store or Google Play.
If you still cannot see your beacon within the app, call them 24/7 at 888-559-1922 or email them.
Frequently Asked Questions About State Farm Beacon
1: Why don’t I see one of my cars listed on the screen with cars within the app? You must be a named insured or additional driver on the auto insurance policy to see the car in the app when logged in.
Please note, if you have recently changed cars, there may be a processing delay before your new car displays. Contact your State Farm agent for car eligibility and listed driver questions.
2: Do I need a new Bluetooth beacon if I replace my car? If you replace the car on your auto policy, simply move the Bluetooth beacon from your previous car to your new car.
If you left your beacon in your prior vehicle, please email them or call them at 888-559-1922 to order a replacement. Setup must be completed in the new vehicle to continue the discount.
Note: There may be a processing delay before your new car displays. Once you can see your new car in the app and your Bluetooth beacon ID is available to be selected in the setup process (typically 48 hours after your new car displays in the app), complete setup with your Bluetooth beacon in your new car.
3: Do I need a new Bluetooth beacon if I replace my phone? If you replace your phone, you may use the same Bluetooth beacon. Simply download the Drive Safe & Save app on your new phone and log in.