How To Get A Walmart Credit Card
If you want to know How To Get A Walmart Credit Card then you have to read this article very well to understand all the necessary steps involved in getting the card.
It is not very hard to get a Walmart Credit Card. Walmart has credit card offerings for people with fair credit or better. Both cards accept applicants with fair credit, so a score of 640 or higher. Requirements also include being a U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age to get either card.
Customers with little or no credit may be approved for the store-only Walmart card. The bottom line is that the in-store Walmart credit card is easier to get than most credit cards, including the Walmart Masterсard. That can make it a great option for those hoping to build or rebuild their credit history.
- Related Post: How To Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online or in Store
Can Walmart Credit Card be Used Anywhere?
The Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard can be used for Walmart purchases and anywhere else that Mastercard is accepted. The Walmart Rewards Card can only be used for Walmart purchases (Walmart.com, in the Walmart App(s), in stores, and at Walmart and Murphy USA Gas Stations).
Benefits Of Getting a Walmart Credit Card
Below are the features and benefits of getting a Walmart Credit Card
- Redeem for cash: You can get a check or apply rewards as a statement credit.
- Cover a purchase: You can use your rewards during checkout at Walmart.com.
- Gift Cards: Redeem for gift cards from Walmart or other retailers.
- Travel: Redeem rewards for flights, hotels and more.
- Security Alerts: You will get notified via text, email, and phone if Capital One notices potential suspicious activity on your account.
- Capital One Mobile App: You will be able to manage your account anywhere, anytime. Pay your bill, view your balance, check transactions & more.
- $0 Fraud Liability: If your card is lost or stolen, you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges.
- Card Lock: Effortlessly lock your card with a few taps if it has been misplaced, lost or stolen.
Requirements For Getting A Walmart Credit Card
You’ll be asked to provide the following information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Yearly income
- Monthly mortgage or rent payment
- Duration of residence at current home
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Driver’s license
You’ll also have to specify if you own a home or rent. The details will be necessary for a credit check.
- You may also want to know the Solution To Walmart Visa Gift Card Not Working
How To Get A Walmart Credit Card
To Get a Walmart Credit Card you must:
- Meet the basic requirements. You must apply online or in-store, be 18+ years old, and have a physical U.S. mailing address and a Social Security number.
- Check your credit score.
- Review your credit reports.
- Apply in-store.
- Apply online
If you want to apply for the Walmart Store Credit Card or the Walmart Master Card, you can do so right on Walmart’s website. All that you need to do is click on the “Apply Now” link on the website.
How To Contact Walmart Credit Card Customer Service
Please call us at 1.888.331.6133 or TTY 1.877.763.0997.
Mon-Sat: 8am-12am (EST)
Sun: 10am-9pm (EST)
Walmart Rewards Mastercard
P.O. Box 187 Orangeville, ON L9W 2Z6