Looking for how to Get State Farm Roadside Assistance? Yes then I will walk you through the steps involved. With State Farm Roadside Assistance, State Farm will pay for the common, reasonable expenses you need to get your covered vehicle back in service.
You may also want to know How to Set Up State Farm Beacon
What Does State Farm Roadside Assistance Cover?
If you have Emergency Road Service coverage, and your vehicle breaks down or becomes disabled, State Farm will pay for reasonable, emergency services, including:
- Mechanical labor at the breakdown site (up to one hour).
- Towing to the nearest repair location if the covered vehicle is not drivable.
- Towing if the covered car is stuck on or immediately next to a public road.
- Delivery of gas, oil, battery, or change of tire (but not the cost of these or similar items) necessary to return a covered vehicle back to driving condition.
- Locksmith labor to unlock a covered car if its key is lost, stolen, or locked inside the car (up to one hour).
- One-hour of mechanical labor for: Battery replacement, Electrical problems, Transmission issues, Fluid leaks (excluding fuel) and Other mechanical issues.
What Isn’t Covered by State Farm Roadside Assistance?
State Farm Roadside Assistance wouldn’t cover the towing costs beyond what it would cost to tow your vehicle to the nearest repair facility and also, State Farm Roadside Assistance wouldn’t cover the Labor costs beyond the first hour. Please speak with an agent or check your policy for additional coverage limitations.
What Should I Expect When I Get State Farm Roadside Assistance?
- When you request assistance, a service provider will be dispatched to assist you and take care of your Emergency Road Service need.
- If your coverage is verified, you will not bear the up-front financial burden as State Farm will be billed directly for basic services. Note: You may incur out-of-pocket costs for replacement items such as tires, gas, and batteries.
- If you do not have Coverage H (Emergency Road Service), you will pay for the services at a competitive rate negotiated by State Farm. This rate will usually be less than what is available in the market. (Examples of services can include the cost to deliver fuel)
Should I Get State Farm Roadside Assistance?
State Farm Roadside Assistance is worth mentioning again. The State Farm Roadside Assistance cost is $5 to $7 per policy period. This is much less expensive than what other auto insurance companies may charge for their emergency roadside assistance. State Farm Roadside Assistance is much less expensive than any of the programs offered by AAA. If you are looking for a straightforward coverage for emergency roadside assistance, State Farm Roadside Assistance fits the bill.
How Much Does State Farm Roadside Assistance Cost?
With Emergency Roadside Service coverage: Most of the time, the provider will bill State Farm directly, so you may not have to pay any upfront costs. You could still incur out-of-pocket costs for tires, gas, batteries, and similar items.
Without coverage: If you don’t have Emergency Roadside Service coverage, you’ll need to pay for services, but since they negotiate lower rates with local service providers, you could save money by going through State Farm.
However, The State Farm Roadside Assistance cost is $5 to $7 per policy period. This is much less expensive than what other auto insurance companies may charge for their emergency roadside assistance. And as noted above, it is much less expensive than any of the programs offered by AAA
How To Get State Farm Roadside Assistance
Are you ready to get State Farm Roadside Assistance? If yes then its a nice decision because when you’ve got Emergency Road Service coverage from State Farm, minor car problems are no big deal.
To Get State Farm Roadside Assistance Just request assistance online from your computer or mobile device. Or call them at 877-627-5757 if that’s easier. Either way, they will send someone who’ll help you get back on the road for a price that’s usually lower than you’ll find on your own.
State Farm Roadside Assistance Number
State Farm Roadside Assistance has two phone numbers for reaching a roadside assistance service provider, one is a general number for assistance and the second State Farm Roadside Assistance number is for accidents.
The general number that will assist you from the side of the road or wherever your car is stranded is 877-627-5757.
The second State Farm Roadside Assistance number is 855-259-8568. This is the number to call when you’ve been in an accident and need assistance with your vehicle.