If you shop at these stores frequently, a Gap Card can be a good way to save money. Even a small balance left on a store card will detrimentally effect your credit. You should pay off all balances as soon as possible, but Gap does not allow you to do that in the store. However, you can Make your Gap Credit Card Payment online or by mail; you can also pay by phone but in that case will be required to pay for the convenience.
Cardholders of the Gap Credit Card are serviced by Synchrony Bank able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Gap Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Gap Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Make Your Gap Credit Card Payment Online
Once you get a Gap credit card, you will need to know how to manage your account. This includes learning how to make your Gap card payment. To make Gap credit card payment online, you’ll need to register for online access. Here’s how:
Visit the Synchrony Bank: Gap Credit Card login page and click on ”Register ” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- Enter your last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Gap Credit Card Login portal.
After completing the registration process, you can log in to complete the payment. Here’s how:
- Go to the login page and log in to your Gap credit card account.
- Click “Pay your bill.”
- Enter your bank name, checking account number and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance or any amount up to your current balance.
- Submit your payment.
If you don’t want to log in to your account, you can use the “Pay as Guest” feature on the Cardmember Account Services page. Provide your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code. Then follow the prompts to submit the payment.
It will typically take up to a week to process your first online payment. Future online payments will usually take up to 72 hours to process.
How To Make Your Gap Credit Card Payment by Mail
You also have the option to mail in your Gap payment. Write a check or money order for at least the minimum payment due. Include the payment with the payment coupon from your billing statement, or note the account number on the check. Then send everything to the address that corresponds with your card.
For Gap store cards, use this payment address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
For Gap Visa cards, use this payment address:
Gap Visa/Synchrony Bank
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
How To Make Your Gap Credit Card Payment by Phone
Gap also allows you to make credit card payments over the phone for free. To pay by phone, gather your credit card number, bank account number and bank routing number.
Call Gap credit card services at 800-887-1198. Or call 866-450-4467 for Gap Visa credit cards. Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment. There is no fee to use the automated system, but you will be charged for expedited payments made through a customer service representative.
Late Fees for Gap Cards
If you fail to make your Gap credit card on time, you’ll be charged a late fee. The regular late fee is $29. However, if you’ve had a late fee applied to your account within the past six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $40.
How To Reach Gap Credit Card Customer Service
Gap’s customer service can be reached in several ways:
- Gap Credit Card Phone Number: 1(866)450-4467
- Gap Credit Card Email: [email protected]
- Gap Credit Card Mail Address: Gap Customer Service, 6007 Green Pointe Drive, Groveport, OH 43125