Macy’s is a name you can’t ignore if you are from the US. Macy’s is one of the biggest department store chain in the US. Founded in 1858. Macy’s was the largest department store in the USA due to its retail sale. If you are a frequent Macy’s customer, then How To Make A Macy’s Credit Card Payment is something you can look forward to.
As of 2020, there are numerous numbers of stores under Macy’s Inc. throughout America. Currently, there are three brands under Macy’s Inc. Bloomingdale’s, Bluemercury, and Macy’s are the three prestigious brands under the company. They provide a variety of services. And the best part is, they provide shipping throughout the world!
How To Add Your Macy’s Credit Card to Your Account
To pay online, view your account balance, view billing statements, and more, you’ll need to add your Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express® Card to your macys.com account using your account number, your name as it appears on your card, or statement, the card’s security code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu and sign in
- In the Macy’s Credit Card section, select the Add Macy’s Card button
- Complete your information as requested, then select the Add Card button
- Set up your security questions, then select the Save button
- You can also set up the Go Paperless option at this time
How To Make a Macy’s Credit Card Payment Online
To make an online payment for your Macy’s store credit card or Macy’s American Express credit card, you’ll need to create an account first:
- Go to Macy’s online account page.
- Select “Create Account.”
- Provide your name, email address, password and birthday and click “Create Account.”
Once you’ve set up your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Go to Macy’s online account page and sign in with your email address and password.
- Select “Make a Payment.”
- Follow the prompts to select the amount you want to pay, the date you want to pay and the authorized account you are paying from. Note that you cannot use a debit card for making a payment.
- Confirm and submit your payment. It may take up to three days for your account balance to reflect your payment.
How To Set Up Autopay for Macy’s Bill Pay
To make sure your payment is received on time, you can enroll in autopay. With autopay, you can schedule your payments to be automatically processed on a date you choose. Here’s how:
- Go to Macy’s online account page and sign in.
- Select the “Enroll in AutoPay” link.
- Input a payment source if needed and follow the prompts to complete the process. Debit cards are not accepted for autopay payments.
How To View Your Billing Statement Online
Once you’ve added your Macy’s Credit Card to your account and you’re signed in:
- Select My Account
- Select Macy’s Credit Card
- Select the Statements & Recent Activity button
- In the Download Statements section, choose the date and format of the statement you want to view or print, then select the Download button
Select the PDF option if you are looking for an image that resembles your traditional statement. You can view and print up to 12 consecutive months of statements online. To request a copy of statements older than 12 months, contact Credit Customer Service at 888-257-6757 Mon-Sun: 10 AM–10 PM ET.
Other Ways To Make A Macy’s Credit Card Payment
Payment by phone
Call Customer Service
- 888-257-6757 Mon-Sun: 10AM-10PM ET
- TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired: 711
- Outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico call collect: 1-727-556-5758
Have your Macy’s account number and valid information about your bank deposit account. You can also request statements and other credit card related information.
Payment by mail
Send your Macy’s payment and account number to:
Macy’s Credit Card Payments
PO Box 9001094
Louisville, KY 40290-1094
Macy’s American Express Account Payments
PO Box 9001108
Louisville, KY 40290-1108
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Bldg. 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Payment in store
You can use cash, check, debit card, or money order to pay your bill at any register in any Macy’s store. Find A Store
We do not accept credit cards or gift cards as payment on your Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express® Card. At this time, debit cards are only accepted as payment in store.
If you have any other questions, contact Customer Service at 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229).