In this post, you will learn everything you need to know about accessing and managing your Target Credit Card account online, how to make your Target Credit Card Payment online, by phone, by mail more options to pay. To make a secure Target Red Card Payment online you must be logged in. Read below to learn everything you need to know.
What You Should Know About The Target Credit Card
Frequent shoppers at Target will benefit greatly from the store’s popular REDcard, issued through TD Bank, which offers 5% off purchases, an extended return period and free two-day shipping for items purchased on Target’s website. Cardholders also enjoy early access to special events, products and promotions, as well as an exclusive coupon each year on their REDcard anniversary date, all for no annual fee.
Getting the best deal with the Target REDcard is now faster than ever. Download the Target smartphone app to combine Circle offers, coupons and the 5% REDcard discount in the Wallet feature. Scan the Wallet barcode at checkout to pay and you’re done. After you apply for a Target credit card and get approved, check out the options for making a Target REDcard payment.
How To Make Your Target Red Card Payment Online
To make your Target red card payment online, you need to set Up Online Account For Your Target Red Credit Card. However, Follow the steps below to set Up Online Account For Your Target Red Credit Card
- Visit the homepage of Red Card Credit Card Target login, https://rcam.target.com/.
- Scroll down and click on Sign Up.
- Enter your sixteen-digit card number and click on the ‘Begin Enrollment’ button.
- Then follow the online guide to creating a User ID and password.
**Note: You should keep a strong password of at least eight characters that are a combination of at least a letter, a number and a special character.
To pay online, go to https://rcam.target.com/ and enter your username and password on the Target REDcard login page. Once the Manage My REDcard screen appears, click “Schedule a Payment” under the “Payment Information” tab on the left side of your screen. Follow the prompts to have your payment debited from your savings or checking account.
As long as you make your payment before 5 p.m. Central Standard Time, it will post the same day.
How To Make Your Target Red Card Payment in Person
Fuel up with a latte for your Target store shopping trip — you get 5% off your in-store Starbucks purchase with the REDcard. While you’re there, head over to the Guest Services desk and have your billing statement or Target REDcard credit card ready so the attendant can look up your account number. The employee can use the account number to accept your Target bill payment and apply it to your account.
How To Make Your Target Red Card Payment by Mail
Target REDcard credit cardholders receive a monthly paper statement in the mail. Customers can tear off the stub at the bottom and send it in with their Target payment using the provided envelope. You’ll want to send your payment five to seven days before the due date to make sure it arrives on time.
In the event you misplace the statement, use the following payment address:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
When sending your payment minus the stub, add your Target REDcard account number to the memo section of the check so the payment processor will know which Target customer account should be credited.
How To Make a Target REDcard Payment by Phone
Another way to make your credit card payment is to call the Target REDcard customer service team at 800-424-6888. Follow the automated prompts or ask to speak with a Target guest services representative. Your payment will post to your account within two business days.
What Happens If I Miss a Target Payment?
Target REDcard credit card payment due dates are at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. Missing your payment ends up costing you more than the 5% savings you received on your purchases, so stay on top of making your payments on time.
As soon as you realize you missed a payment, pay the card balance as quickly as possible. The fastest payment methods are online, in person or by calling. Time is of the essence — you’ll be charged a late fee of up to $39 plus interest of up to 24.90% APR for every day you carry a balance.
Catching up on your past-due balance quickly is also important when it comes to your credit report and credit scores. “The longer a bill goes unpaid, the more damaging the effect it has on your credit score,” according to Equifax, one of the top credit bureaus.
How To Avoid REDcard Late Payment Fees
There are two ways you can avoid a past due payment and the $39 late fee. You can use the online portal to schedule payments up to 30 days in advance. Or you can set up a Target bill pay reminder alert that sends you an email when your payment is coming due.
To schedule a Target REDcard payment in advance:
- Go to the Target credit card login page and sign in with your username and password.
- When you arrive at the “Manage My REDcard” page, click on “Schedule a Payment” in the “Payment Information” category on the left.
- Follow the steps to schedule a payment in advance.
To set up a Target REDcard payment-due email reminder:
- Go to the Target REDcard login page and sign in.
- Go to the “Settings” section on the left and click on “Set Alerts.”
- Choose when you want to receive a payment reminder by entering the number of days before your due date in the option “My credit card payment is due in.”
- Once you get the email reminder, use the most convenient of the four ways to make a Target REDcard payment to pay your bill on time.
Target Redcard Credit Card Benefits
The Target Redcard offers different kinds of benefits for the Target shoppers. They are as follows:
- The user can avail of two days of free shipping on different purchases made from Target.com. The cut-off time is local time noon.
- The Target Redcard credit card users will 30 days more time for returning purchased items. Items like electronics might have different return policies.
- The user can sign up for the different marketing emails of Target. They will get a 10 percent discount coupon for the Target purchases on the anniversary of the account. One will be able to get this discount if the person signs up for the marketing emails.
- The Target Redcard credit card users will get early access offers for Target sales, promotions, and events. The offers will be based on the previous locations and purchases made by a person.
- You will able to get chances for select deals and discounts. This will be available when you are using the Redcard credit card for making purchases.
- The Target Redcard credit card makes use of the chip-and-PIN technology. This ensures better security and protection for the users. You will only have to give the PIN for making purchases. The user will not have to provide their signature.