Welcome to Insurance Diaries, In this piece of writing, you will learn How to Set Up State Farm Beacon. Drive Safe & Save Mobile Setup | State Farm. We will try to cover almost everything possible about Drive Safe & Save Mobile Setup that you need to know about. So, stay tuned, and let’s…
- You may also want to know How To Set Up State Farm App | Drive Safe & Save Setup
Your smartphone makes your life easier, with apps that help you with everything from shopping, navigating, and banking. Now you can use it for saving money on your auto insurance. The Drive Safe & Save app uses your driving information to determine your discount.
This article will help you complete the setup of Drive Safe & Save, and pair the beacon to your smartphone by Bluetooth.
By completing the setup you’ll keep the Drive Safe & Save discount you’re currently receiving, and also get the opportunity to save up to 30% off your next auto insurance bill.
How to Set Up State Farm Beacon
Get started by sending “SAVE” to 78836. Proceed by downloading the app to your smartphone. If you haven’t yet, text “save” to 78836 for a link to download the app.
Once you’ve downloaded the app to your smartphone, open the app and sign in. You have multiple options to sign in, including driver’s license information, or a statefarm.com user ID and password. Just choose the easiest option for you.
- Once you receive your beacon in the mail
- Take your smartphone and beacon to your car
- Open the app, and tap “Complete Setup” for your car.
- Press and hold down the power button on the beacon until it lights up.
- In the app, tap the beacon ID that matches the one printed on the side of your beacon. When you receive the message in the app that the beacon has been paired
- Use the sticker on the beacon to adhere it to your windshield behind the rearview mirror.
*To help them better record your trips, affix your beacon behind your rearview mirror. Ensure placement does not impair your visibility or your vehicle sensors, and complies with applicable laws.
Finally, you simply enter your car’s exact odometer reading into the app. And you’re all set.
Earning your Drive Safe & Save discount is just as easy as the setup. Just make sure you keep your location and Bluetooth preferences enabled, so trips can automatically record.
Check the app often for driving feedback to help become a safer driver. Before each renewal, They remind you to report your odometer reading in the app. For help with any of this process, contact them 24/7 at 888-559-1922.