Learn How To Sign Up For Suntrust Online Banking in order to Manage finances and pay bills on your schedule with Online Banking. Managing your finances is easy with virtually 24-hour access to your accounts. SunTrust Online Banking lets you view balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and update your profile from anywhere—whenever it’s convenient for you.
You may also want to know: SunTrust Mortgage Login steps: How To Make Your Mortgage Payment
If you are looking for How To Sign Up For Suntrust Online Banking then you have to stop here because this is the information you have been looking for. In this post, you will learn the benefits and features of Suntrust Online Banking, how to create account with them and how to carry out online transactions.
Important Notice: SunTrust is now Truist. If you’re new to SunTrust, use Truist.com to see what’s new and to open accounts. That way you’ll be one step ahead when all SunTrust accounts move to Truist in 2022. If you already have SunTrust accounts, please keep using SunTrust.com to manage those accounts or to open new ones. You’ll have a better banking experience today, and a better transition to Truist in February 2022.
Online Features And Benefits Of Signing Up For Suntrust Online Banking
Take advantage of these features and you’ll be just a click away from gaining your financial confidence.
1: Pay and Transfer: Transfer funds between your SunTrust accounts, to and from your accounts at other banks or Send Money with Zelle.
Save yourself a trip to the bank—transfer money anytime, day or night.
Pay and Transfer in Online Banking allows you to transfer money quickly and securely between your SunTrust accounts. Transfer funds between eligible internal or external accounts, send money to friends and family or pay SunTrust bills securely through Online Banking.
2: Pay Bills: Take away the hassle of paying your one-time or ongoing bills. With Suntrust Online Banking, you can set it up. Once set up, pay bills in one place with one password in just a few clicks.
These Bill Pay features put you in control and help you stay organized:
- Pay bills from one secure website with one password
- Save money—no more stamps, checks or envelopes
- Pick the payment date that works best for you—like payday
- Make payments to any Company or Person with a U.S. mailing address
- Choose the amount and frequency—choose one-time, recurring or auto pay options
- Get electronic versions of your paper bills with eBills and eliminate the biggest cause of fraud
- View payment activity—up to 24 months of payments or six months of eBills
- Protect against unauthorized transactions and late fees with the SunTrust Bill Pay Guarantee
- Set reminders for bills and eBills
- Reduce paper clutter and manage your finances more efficiently
3: Online Statements: Stay organized, reduce paper clutter and lower the risk of identity theft with 18 months of account statements securely stored online. Paperless statements are available for SunTrust personal checking, savings, money market, credit card, and mortgage accounts.
With Paperless Statements, you can:
- Reduce identity theft risk
- Save statements for easy, safe recordkeeping
- Track account history for up to 7 years
- Eliminate storing or shredding paper statements
- View transactions quickly and securely
- Good for the environment
Requirements To Sign Up For Suntrust Online Banking
What will I need to provide when I open an account? You will need documents that show your legal name, permanent street address, Social Security number or TIN, and date of birth. Appropriate forms of ID include a driver’s license, state-issued identification or valid passport.
How To Sign Up For Suntrust Online Banking
To Sign Up For Suntrust Online Banking, you’ll need your account number, ZIP code, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to enroll. Don’t know your account number? Find it on your new checks or call their Customer Service for assistance.
From the SunTrust home page, you will see an Online Banking Sign On box in the upper left corner of the page. Click on Sign Up Now
Clicking on Sign Up Now will take you to the Suntrust Online Banking Enrollment page where you will get started by selecting one of the following enrollment options: SunTrust Debit Card, SunTrust Account or Loan Number, SunTrust Personal Credit Card, SunTrust Investment Services or Trust Account.
Note: You must have one of the following SunTrust account types to complete enrollment: Checking, Savings, Money Market, Mortgage, Loan, Line of Credit, Personal Credit Card, Investment Services or Trust Account.
SunTrust Online Banking Login Steps
SunTrust Bank has an easy to use platform that enables customers to conveniently login into their online accounts. Just like other online accounts, you will need your login details. Following these simple steps to login into your SunTrust Bank online account:
To know how to log in tp your SunTrust Online Banking account kindly go to SunTrust Online Banking Login steps and procedures.
How To Protect Your SunTrust Online Banking Accounts From Fraud
SunTrust has developed a number of online and offline security measures to help protect you and your identity. In addition to using advanced security technologies, such as encryption, firewalls and virus protection, they employ teams of security experts focused solely on fraud protection and identity theft prevention.
You also play a critical role in keeping your personal and account information safe. Find simple but important fraud and identity theft prevention tips below.
Account protection and security goes beyond what SunTrust can do alone. It happens when their clients play an active role in helping them stop fraud before it starts. Use the simple checklist below to see how your current accounts’ security measures up.
SunTrust will never send unsolicited emails or text messages asking you to provide, update or verify personal information, such as passwords, Social Security numbers, PINs, credit or check card confidential information.
SunTrust Security Checklist
- Create strong and unique usernames and passwords for each account (don’t reuse usernames and passwords at multiple sites and avoid containing characters from your email, phone number or other personally identifiable information).
- Update your contact information via Mobile or Online Banking to ensure SunTrust can contact you in case of suspicious activity
- Download the SunTrust Mobile App to enable push alerts to your mobile device
- Sign up for Account and Transaction alerts via email or text
- Ensure anti-virus, operating systems, and apps are up to date
- Register for Experian’s IDNotifyTM service (free for SunTrust clients) to provide added protection and visibility
- Request and review a free copy of your credit report every 12 months via annualcreditreport.com
- Be wary of suspicious messages, links and requests for personal information
- Go Paperless (sign up for e-statements)
- Use trusted methods of payment within SunTrust Mobile and Online Banking (Online and Mobile Bill Pay, Zelle for paying family and friends)
- Notify SunTrust before you travel (travel advisory) through Mobile or Online Banking, or by calling 800.SUNTRUST
How To Contact Suntrust Online Banking Customer Service
Online Banking, PC Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking
TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf)
Report Checking Account Fraud
Lost or Stolen Card
International Toll Free
Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy Filings, Real-Estate Owned (REO) and Short Sale Inquiries
Credit Bureau Disputes
Mail your questions, comments, or suggestions to (No deposits or payments accepted at this address):
P.O. Box 85024
Richmond, VA 23285-5024
Bank by Mail
You may mail checking, savings, or money market deposits to (Be sure to include a deposit slip or your name and account number. Do not send currency via U.S. mail):
SunTrust Bank, Special Handling
P.O. Box 27572
Richmond, VA 23261-7572