Howard Bank’s Online Banking is a state of the art banking solution. The bank’s Personal Online Banking allows you access your personal Howard Bank accounts 24/7 in real-time environment from anywhere through your browser in an internet-enabled device. The following guide is designed to help personal account holders in Howard Bank access online banking service by showing them how to find and use your Howard Bank Login, reset forgotten online password and enroll in online banking.
Online banking gives you the sort of access to your bank account that once would have been unthinkable. When you can simply log on to manage your money with your phone or computer, it takes much of the difficulty of banking out of the equation. With better access, you’ll have a better understanding of your finances that can lead to better, more efficient budgeting.
Features Of Howard Bank Online Banking
Many brick-and-mortar banks (meaning banks with physical branches you can visit) allow you to access your accounts through their websites or mobile apps — but with an online bank, everything happens online. Some online banks do have a few physical locations, but they still operate digitally for the most part.
Below are some of the online features of Howard Bank Online Banking.
1: Easy and Convenient Online Banking: Howard Online Banking allows you to enjoy the easiest, most convenient electronic banking you’ve ever known! With Howard Online Banking, you can bank securely on your schedule from anywhere you have Internet access! Transfer funds, pay bills, review account activity, manage your credit and more!
2: Review Transactions & Balances:
- Review up to two years of transaction history.
- Access online images of checks you have written.
- View up to two years of tax forms and online statements.
3: Move Money:
- Transfer funds conveniently between your Howard Bank accounts.
- Move money to or from accounts at other financial institutions with External Transfers.
- Send money to virtually anyone you know in the U.S. using Zelle®, with the funds deposited into their bank account typically within minutes.
4: Pay Your Bills:
- Pay virtually anyone in the U.S. quickly and easily.
- Eliminate clutter by opting to receive e-bills; even set your bill to be paid automatically.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments in advance.
- Prevent late payment fees with same day payments or overnight check payments.
5: Manage Your Credit: Howard Bank Online Banking allows you to log in to Online Banking and access the Credit Center to review your latest credit score, gain understanding of the key factors that impact your score and act on personalized offers from Howard that may help you save money and reduce interest costs.
- Monitor your score daily.
- Access your full credit report.
- Receive credit monitoring alerts.
- Get tips to help improve your credit score.
6: Get Help with Chat: With secure chat within Online Banking, you can enjoy the convenience of chatting with a customer service agent without having to place a call. Simply click on the “Chat” icon in Online Banking to get started. As just a few examples, you can use secure chat to:
- Ask questions about your account.
- Request a new debit card.
- Dispute a transaction.
- Get technical support.
7: Manage Your Finances:
- Manage your FNB Debit Cards with CardGuard
- Manage your budget with our budgeting tools.
- Locate Howard Branches & ATMs.
- Reorder checks, place stop payments, and more.
- Access recent Tax Documents.
How To Enroll In Howard Online Banking Services
Provided you are an account holder in Howard Bank, please follow the guide below to enroll for the bank’s online banking service:
Step 1- In homepage, click on Set Up Now
Step 2- Review the features in the online banking platform, then click Enroll in Personal Online Banking link shown here
Step 3- Please review the Personal Online Banking Agreement and electronic Federal disclosures, then click I Accept and I Consent to proceed
Step 4- Please fill in the requested details in the enroll form, then click Enroll
The online system after establishing your identity, it will allow you finalize the enrollment process.
Howard Bank Login Steps
Howard Bank allows its online banking users access the platform after providing their login credentials. To login, follow the guidelines below:
- In your browser, click this link http://www.howardbank.com/ to access Howard Bank’s website
- In homepage, click the Account Login button
- Now, click the Login button to access the login page
Once the online system approves your login credentials, you will be able to access the online banking platform.
How To Retrieve Your Howard Bank Login Details
Users of online banking in Howard Bank are allowed to reset their forgotten online banking password through the following steps:
- In the login page, click the Forgot password? link
- Please enter your Username, Last 4 digits of Social Security number and Email address in the shown fields, then click Reset password
You will receive an email with details on how to proceed with the reset process.
Howard Bank Contact Information
In-person, online, or over-the-phone, our friendly banking professionals want to hear from you. Contact Howard Bank with your questions about banking with us.
Their customer service team is ready to answer your questions Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).
Phone: They can answer your questions, check your accounts, or even open some types of accounts over the phone. You can call their main line or your preferred branch directly.
- Mainline: 410-750-0020
- Contact your preferred branch directly
Mail: You can send postal mail or express delivery letters to:
3301 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Report Lost or Stolen Cards
If you are calling to report an unauthorized charge on your account, please visit their customer service page for additional information. If your Howard Bank ATM, Visa debit, or credit card has been lost or stolen, please contact them right away, anytime 24/7. Choose the phone number for the type of card you have:
- Visa® debit card or ATM card: 1-800-472-3272
- Visa® corporate credit card: 1-800-558-3424
- Visa® personal credit card: 1-800-558-3424
You can check your balance, make transfers and do other transactions using their automated telephone banking service by calling 1-877-527-2703. You’ll need to use your account number and PIN (personal identification number) to log in.
Online &Mobile Banking
With their online and mobile banking services, you can manage your finances anytime, anywhere:
- Learn more about online banking. about online banking.
- Once you’ve enrolled in online banking, you can use our mobile banking tools, including smartphone and tablet apps.